Twitter (Part 1)

I’d have lifted the scumbag with the bottle of TK too

You’d lift fuck all

20 Likes

Were they fuck.axting and throwing bottles of minerals at each other or waling glass bottles at each other aggressively? If the former, then just acting the annoying eejits hardly merits face to the floor cuffing.

I’d say he would be a fella for a bit of shirt lifting

3 Likes

You love to see it

2 Likes

Another man outside his county.

The fella roaring on the guards is definitely on the way home after a skinful

5 Likes

He deserved a dawk as well in fairness

An IC hurler involved in the clear out i think

0 tolerance is the only job for cunts like these.Its attitudes like yours that allows these boys get away with bollix acting on buses and trains,ah sure they’re only messing etc.

1 Like

You don’t know even know for sure what happened and start spouting. That shit should be locked down too.

Without knowing what they did, seems nothing learnt by many wading in with the Twitter lynch mob

A share of the comments underneath are slating the guards for being over aggressive

They are they same people crying if they git attacked by the feral youths

3 Likes

The guards don’t dish out half enough bating to these pups and that’s what’s wrong these days.No fear = no consequence

5 Likes

The lad in the 3/4 length jacket doing all the shouting is a complete dick head.

3 Likes

Them lads and they’re carry on would sit well with you alright, you’re always complaining about pubs giving out about your behaviour. Not surprising to see you side with the scobes.

1 Like

I’m not siding with the scobes at all you Muldoon fool. Your man is jumping up and down acting the hard man. Roaring at innocence by standers. He’s throwing shapes and doing nothing only hindering the guards doing their jobs.

He was a quite man until the guards turned up. Probably saw the cameras and thought it was his chance to become a bit of on line celeb.

2 Likes

In fact he actually let a woman stand up to them while he stood silent until the guards got involved. What an utter twat.

1 Like

How do you know he was quite till the guards turned up?How do you know he didn’t call them?

Quiet ffs lads

2 Likes