Twitter (Part 1)

Jesus Christ, this is going to make life very difficult for a few days for the likes of our high flyers (cc @Tassotti) on the mainland, they’ll get awful stick

I’ve worked very hard to speak with received pronunciation. Nothing worse than an rural Irish accent. It sounds very uneducated

2 Likes

Jesus stop, I nearly got sick listening to that and trying to decipher what he was attempting to say. It sounded like his balls were in a vice.

But Mick would prefer to spend his few pound on pints and an island for his kitchen than elocution lessons.

A lot of people could benefit firm elocution lessons as a kid
A great investment

audiobooks read by the likes of judy dench, emma thompson and patrick stewart, easier to inflict on the kids and similar results

1 Like

And cheaper

Wooly has gone completely daft

Very unsavoury.

Which was the funnier
  • united losing to Sheffield United at home
  • united losing to Sheffield United at home?
  • All of the above

0 voters

1 Like

Whoever showed Wollie how to set up a poll on twitter needs to have a word with themselves

1 Like
Do you
  • Agree
  • Disagree
  • Hon the town

0 voters

1 Like

Ah stop, obviously drinking hard but Jesus it’s embarrassing. You’d think Joe.is would clip his wings. Dick Clerkin one was funny yesterday, although since deleted

Are Joe.ie even a thing anymore?

Your man Conan is gone and that Rob O’Hanrahan is on Virgin Media nowadays.

Dion Fanning jumped ship too.

What was the Dick Clerkin one?

:grinning:

Do they not pay his wages?

In fairness McCormack is an awful dose. But a big call to say he’s a bigger dose than Gilroy.

1 Like

I’ve no idea who he is but I clicked into his twitter there and has Dose in his bio.

Parkinson is a wanker.

Irish sports media seems to be populated by a lot odd characters

6 Likes