Twitter (Part 1)

Internet meltdown from an elderly Waterford gentleman, what are the odds of that happening twice in a week.

4 Likes

:rollseyes:

Fuck off with that shite.

True for ya Twas probably the wanking sock and lotion he had out not the cans and cloak

That lad looks like an awful creep.

The Twitter.

Please change thread name.

The twitter was down for a while earlier this evening. I thought the 'puter had caught a cold there for a while.

Cyber attacks briefly knock out top sites

No harm if they shite was killed off permanently, it would be a blessing.

It’s a pure scourge on humanity.

Twitter is a scourge on humanity? Lay off the drink you dinosaur.

4 Likes

Did your tinder date throw you out of the bed?

Fuck off you cunt…what are you doing still up?

1 Like

Riding your ma.

3 Likes

Ooofftttt

2 Likes

#Yurt

Couldnt resist.

1 Like

Brilliant :joy:

Lovely little Twitter exchange here between two certified screaming Marys

https://twitter.com/oneilllo/status/796061427874283520

Louise O’ Neill ‏@oneilllo Nov 8
I’ve been thinking a lot today Trophy Wives, something Melania Trump is presumed to be.

Disclaimer here - Maybe she does love Donald. I don’t know. But I’m going to talk about the idea of marrying for money anyway.

When I was younger, I used to joke about marrying a rich man. That seemed the most viable method of acquiring wealth.

Due to the gender pay gap and the dismally low numbers of women in positions of power, maybe I was right to think so.

When I lived in NYC, many women I knew were supported by wealthy men in their lives - fathers, boyfriends, husbands.

This was presented to us as The Dream. But it’s not. It’s keeping us in our place.

Obviously there’s nothing wrong with two married people supporting each other, financially or otherwise

But men are not being taught to aspire to marrying for money the way many young women are. They’re not told that would be their ‘ticket’.

It’s not real power. Real power is never dependent on someone else’s generosity.

Louise O’ Neill
‏@oneilllo
I want to make my own money. I want to be successful on my own terms. I want to be in control of my own life.

I think the more women we have in positions of power, the sooner we close the gender pay gap, the more women are in employment full stop…

The better off we all will be, men and women.

Louise O’ Neill ‏@oneilllo Nov 8 Dublin City, Ireland
PS- this does NOT mean that I’m labelling women who happen to fall in love with wealthy men as gold-diggers. That is misogynistic as hell.

And I’m also very aware that it’s easy for me as a white, middle class woman to talk about these issues.

Fuck. My head hurts now.

Enter Una Mullaly

https://twitter.com/oneilllo/status/796067711054966785

https://twitter.com/oneilllo/status/796068426318053377

That reads a bit like @Fagan_ODowd and @Tassotti having a conversation on a thread here

2 Likes

All I got out of that exchange was that one of them loves dick.

1 Like

This Louise O Neill character seems to be an awful gobshite

Louise could badly do with a kick in the gee. I’m genuinely scared of the future with cunts like her around the place.