Twitter (Part 1)

If lads canā€™t help themselves, they need to remove themselves from the space. Chocolatemice deleted his Twitter before he assassinated certain members of Fine Gael. I believe heā€™s all the better for itā€¦

1 Like

Some lads canā€™t do without the dopamine hit of likes and retweets from fellow travelers. An exponential increase of the hit of knocking out a ā€˜nice postā€™ on here.

2 Likes

True that.

A nice post on here is worth 1000 likes on twitter tho

5 Likes

The INTERNET is serious business. Some lads just arenā€™t cut out for it.

If you havenā€™t had to delete your Twitter before serious shit escalated youā€™re not using it right.

1 Like

Any man who wants to act the bollix should have a burner account behind a burner email behind a vpn.

2 Likes

Paddy Cosgrave will still find you.

Shur lookit, if your going post up Spotify playlists with your real fucking name in the url all the VPNā€™s, burner emails and burner twitter accounts in the world wonā€™t save you.

3 Likes

I probably doxxed myself by posting a photo here with a Charlie Bird book in the background. Must be the only household in the country who owns one of them.

1 Like

Whoā€™s this lady and why is she getting this kind of abuse

Sheā€™s that girl who was beaten up by her ex.
She was on late late.

Oh right I donā€™t watch tubs.Why all the abuse for her then?

the first comment under it. If someone I knew, and knew well enough to be asking them to go to the guards with them, I wouldnt be responding to them via twitter. Iā€™d be ringing them, or failing that texting them.

I suppose you dont get likes for texting people though.

With the actual original tweet, how do people find the time to abuse someone they dont even know for no good reason other than just to be a cunt? I dont get it.

3 Likes

Why would this wan be making a statement to the guards?

You are very cynical

she is getting the abuse because some people are crazy angry & spiteful

Her ex that beat her up used to be the fitness guy on Today with Maura & Daithi.

you know me too well

Thatā€™s shocking, you watch Maura and Dathai?

13 Likes
3 Likes