Twitter (Part 1)

87.9k sausages hopping in a pan

7 Likes

I suppose the hash tag #idontbelievetheindependentwitness isn’t catchy enough

I’m guessing most of the people on twitter and organising this march would describe themselves as liberal.

30 years ago liberals were fighting for the right to a fair trial and railing against awful convictions like the Guilford Four.

Now a subset of them think that if an accusation is made, it should just be believed. Lock the accused up and throw away the key.

It’s depressing to see the way it’s gone.

17 Likes

This lad needs a hug #justiceforthe96ibelieveher

A pinch on the ass can count.

Now i’m not saying it’s cool. We live in a more educated Era.

But let’s say we equate a rape to being kneecapped.

Then a pinch on the ass must be having a loud agressively disagreement.

So context is needed for sure.

Mind you, if you date in your mid 30’s to 40’s ypu will be astounded at the levels of violence to women and the mess it leaves them in.
So granted that may be a certain demographic it still shows we men as a species are not that evolved at all

@Sidney

1 Like

I was watching that Funeral Doc on the North the other night and I was thinking that the summer of the Hunger Strikes must have been an incredible time all over the island. 1000’s on marches every weekend, emotions running high and ferocious anger. My father in law was telling me that he led out of a section of workers from one of the biggest building jobs in the country at the time because they wouldn’t shut down the site on the day of a protest.

Now we have people protesting over what was obviously a very difficult, but fair and open trial.

2 Likes

That’s the thing when you exclusively date trailer park trash.

2 Likes

Tell that to uber liberal cunts like @glasagusban

This is a beautiful insight into society.

My present girlfriend showed me a message on a whatsapp group yesterday from a “friend”.
It was absolutely astonishing. A very educated person. Married with boys.
Her hatred of men though (at least in the rant) was off the charts.

Oh the irony

1 Like

Actually the worst were the upper middle class.

Several business owners. Because self employed people understand each other.

Successful men seem to have a problem with being told no. Or its over. Or whatever.

Last gf is an award winning restaurant owner and the ex a CEO. Same shit. Kid in the room too. It never left her

They were dark days. I remember there was a protest March in Kilmallock on a working day and a few lads from the school attended wearing their school uniforms, think they were 5th years, there was war over it. A few FCA lads headed the parade in uniform marching with the tricolour. They were kicked out after. I used to be afraid of my shit of the pictures of Patsy O’Hara hanging off the lamp posts.

4 Likes

The kid was in the room while you were riding her?

1 Like

Absolutely.

But information is too much for people these days. They cannot process it so it’s easier pick a side and stick to it.

Breaking news

Women hater hates man hater

3 Likes

Fuck off you moron.

Not remotely funny nor was there even an opening for that joke.

Typical cop. Lack timing

:smile:

2 Likes

She did not specifically say me shitbreak

who said she did

:grinning:
That’s actually one of your funniest posts on here