Twitter (Part 1)

Load of BS

1 Like

I don’t understand, you’re saying the foreman was a woman - that doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

Campaigning against white middle class entitlement or because they feel entitled to blame jackson regardless of the verdict?

Kevin. For weeks you have been saying the victim’s mother was a barrister and the only reason this got so far is because of that. Read Rosanna’s report below… you know sweet fuck all.

“And, in the public arena, rumour built on rumour. The photos that circulated in WhatsApp groups worldwide of a woman supposedly the complainant were false. The rumours about her father’s profession and her own history also false. The newly made Facebook profile in her name, also false.”

1 Like

Why not? Plenty on here blamed the girl.

1 Like

Yeah… poor men. Feminists get back in your box.

1 Like

Ha ha - I knew you would bite

Oxford dictionary
Foreman

(in a law court) a person who presides over a jury and speaks on its behalf.

Oh dear. You seem to be the only sausage left in the pan.
Go get your placard ready.

Original argument.

Jackson is a classless, reprehensible individual just like his two faced protector-in-chief Harrison.

You can pay some respect to Olding in that he was big enough to acknowledge his behaviour was unacceptable and offer some remorse to the girl while maintaining his innocence. But that much seems above Jackson.

3 Likes

About as original as yours

You have a strange notion of “plenty”.
In truth, given the extraordinary speed of judgement being reached, it can only be that every single member of the jury voted to find the accused not guilty immediately, without further debate. They were deemed fit to sit in judgement, and sat through the whole thing. I trust their decision far more than your half baked notions based on a few tweets and a bit of social media. I hope the accused and the accuser are left to get on with their lives, and that is all. I certainly find the decision of the jury more compelling than your prejudice.

4 Likes

2 Likes

@caoimhaoin Defamation of Paddy? So are you accountable for defamation of victim? You know, supposedly you knew all about her from reliable sources.

“And, in the public arena, rumour built on rumour. The photos that circulated in WhatsApp groups worldwide of a woman supposedly the complainant were false. The rumours about her father’s profession and her own history also false. The newly made Facebook profile with her name, also false."

The only post I’ve written to be ignored today.

1 Like

A few tweets? No hunzo, this is a movement.

What sort of reform. Do you want a system where someone can make allegations, change them, change them again and again when they don’t fit with witness testimony or defence statement.
Because you already have this and it hasn’t gone well.

1 Like

It is yea. :rollseyes: A movement from the cooker to the kitchen sink

3 Likes

I never said father was anything.

I never put much in the whatsapp messages.

You want to use a wannabe reporter tweet over what 12 jurors decided in record time.

That’s the problem right there

I have to say I agree here.

Jackson more worried about image.

Old in more worried about what is right

What makes you think I am paying any heed to these whatsapp/Facebook shit.

You are mixing up me with those goons on twitter and elsewhere.