Twitter (Part 1)

It seems pretty undemocratic that someone could be sued for saying that they believe the testimony someone gave in a Court case.
If the verdict had gone the other way I wouldnt want to see the lads on TFK in trouble for saying the accused was into it at the start.

Aodhan O’Riordan’s an awful cunt though. From James Connolly to that wee snot, The sad story of the Irish left. What’s O’Riordan’s schooling? It’s not on Wikipedia. Who’s this college educated Labour councilor to be calling someone else’s smug and middle-class.

You’d get dizzy in this country from spinning round to look at all the cunts.

5 Likes

Her mother is a barrister though… is that still correct?

Rosanna Cooney is a qualified journalist, with the Veronica Guerin award and degree from DCU. Not a “wannabe reporter”.

1 Like

@KOS1987 why do you think the jury acquitted on all counts? What is your opinion? (Taking into consideration that the conviction rate for rape is higher than other crimes, which would indicate the system works better in rape trials)

Can someone tell me the changes that the protesters want to rape trials? All i heard is whinging and moaning that rape trials are unfair but no suggestions?

In the case of this trial all the evidence was heard and based on that the jury made their decision regardless of whether the people were dickheads or not the evidence was not there. This is the same for any trial and the burden should always be on the prosecution considering it is peoples liberty that is at stake. People seem to be forgetting that.

How could they define which of the defendants were lying with four false statements? Too much doubt. The misogyny used by the barristers and their ignorance of rape and how rape victims should act is damaging. Did you read the jurors online comments?

1 Like

It is

Reform, grand, but the system is already different in the South than up North. What specifically do these protesters want? They don’t know, apart from a slightly better atmosphere.

But even about the atmosphere, they’re commenting on Twitter about examine the accuser but twitter comments were the whole problem in the first place. Once you have people on social media analyzing / commenting the background of the goys does that not naturally lend itself to a counter-examination of their accuser? And then tribalism/ divisiveness? Especially encouraged by a minority of nuts on each side. That’s what happened on TFK anyway.

I’m gonna link the various rape threads from here for Paddy to look at… @KOS1987 and @farmerinthecity should be worried.

No, throw them up there for us? But don’t worry, the bandage lad will protect you.

No. I turned my head away when I saw them

6 Likes

Hi Tank.

I have already been in contact with Paddy Jackson’s representatives and also the PSNI

Did you not scream out for someone to read it to you?

1 Like

Perhaps legal representation for victims. They meet with the prosecution team one day beforehand, that’s it. She is alone. Perhaps character witnesses for victims. Perhaps not a two year wait for a trial. Perhaps not blaming on why a victim was there and implying being in a bedroom constitutes sex. Perhaps a gender balanced jury.

Oh no… :cry::cry::cry::cry:

But sure justice was done. Isn’t that the most important thing?

3 Likes

Lads, ye are gas :joy::joy:

why isn’t this evil woman named? she has attempted to destroy the lives of 4 innocent men with her lies

@anon61956325 Actually Robert, would you mind linking me these threads while you’re at it? I want to see exactly where I have defamed Paddy…

Screenshot… PSNI. Encouraging naming of complainant on a public forum… illegal.

1 Like