Twitter (Part 1)

giphy%20(1)

1 Like

Knowing @Tassotti I’d say the chap was talking about u !

So is legal representation for all victims of crime or just where the accusation is rape?

Well he said he contacted the PSNI and Paddys representatives on me… even though his comments are actually illegal. Oh the irony

Rape is different. Most of rhe rtime it comes down to he said/she said making it notoriously difficult to prove so yes, I think rape cases ahould be handled differently to other crimes.

Nothing illegal about asking a question I would have thought. You’ve my original "Rumpole of the Bailey comment correct with your assumptions about what’s legal and what’s not. Up your game

Well what’s illegal about my comments? And two people have been arrested in relation to naming the complainant so encouraging people to name her is something the PSNI should be alerted to.

Without inserting myself into the argument her piece made no reference to complainants mothers profession which was what Kev referenced i believe?

Carry on there yourself. I’m very busy today. I’m in Li Erick and am attending a very important rugby match. After which I must head to Thurles for an even more important hurling match.

2 Likes

What about the laws also being changed that rape can be done by both sexes and not just men?

Yep, sure might see ye at league final if we beat KK tomorrow and Limerick win, today.

Sign of the day, at the Dublin protest…says it all really

1 Like

I’ve yet to hear one suggestion from you.

You are upset that people ask questions to a complaintent.

Getting the balance right when you the need to get a fair defense is very difficult.

People like you get upset over questions. Life isn’t a bed of roses. It is quite typical of the snowflake generation that what is difficult and nuanced is railroaded with how you feel.

Grow up.

1 Like

Can’t we just agree that Paddy Jackson is a creep, draw a line under it and move on?

1 Like

I actually just want to get off this site. How do you delete an account?

1 Like

You can’t, ‘‘tis like Hotel California.

You just stop coming in, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’ve been roasted

2 Likes

Spoken like a true supporter.

1 Like

who wrote that for you

are you the front man for a woman hating group

@GeoffreyBoycott is another one on here

3 Likes