Twitter (Part 1)

It’s not unjustified bias.

It’s a reasoned observation.

You’re a very special boy, it looks like you’re the only person in the entire world with that name, mad stuff altogether.

Is my name odd? Or is it odder that you were googling me?

Papa has the same name as me, so I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Your parents must be proud of you both

Well i believed what you were saying and thought I’d like to find out more about you, it only leads back to here.
I’ve also been reading about @GeoffreyBoycott, he’s a remarkable guy, truly inspirational

So you’re now revering woman beaters.

You’re a strange chap.

Disgusting post

What has become of you

My namesake was a wonderful cricketer and insightful commentator. That domestic violence business with his former partner is to be condemned though. There can never be a justification for domestic violence against women.

1 Like

It’s the old INTERNET story of a forgettable no mark trying to adopt a position of being a woman hater to become “edgy” - the same road that @TheUlteriorMotive went down.

@backinatracksuit isn’t convincing in the role at all though.

2 Likes

Change your username

1 Like

Classy

So what you’re saying is…

The answer is @KOS1987 said something that flew right over your little head.

Fella.

1 Like

So in the time i wrote that i;

• worked for 3 hours,
  • watched the match,
  • trained for 50 minutes and
  • dropped food off to the woman’s job.
  • now i’m lifting weights till I go to pick up said woman.

Get a fucking life fella.

You are losing.

4 Likes

I wasn’t asking for you to describe your day, pal, I’ve no interest in that.

But the fact that you took the trouble to do so unprompted is a pretty good admission of who is losing and feels they have to justify themselves.

1 Like

I think you long to know.

Why else would you be going back over posts from 6 hours ago tagging me.

It’s needy.

Needy people have unfulfilled lives.

1 Like

These people are mental:

At the rally in #Belfast today teenager Lucy was talking about the experience of one school pupil who was saying at a talk a piece of chocolate was passed from person to person before they were asked “Would you want this piece of chocolate now that everyone has touched it?”:eyes: https://twitter.com/amandafbelfast/status/980072029968838656

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIteRy3hhrE

Amazingly enough Kevin, I flicked through the 100 or so posts that I hadn’t read on the thread and replied to a couple of them.

Telling us all about your day is the very definition of neediness, and no, I don’t give a fuck, if you want to know, which you clearly do.

Projecting is never nice to read, so try and snap out of it.

At least your day today apparently didn’t involve thinking of what method of suicide I’d use to take my own life, so I suppose that’s a start.

He is a beaten docket. Invested so much in the trial and then for it all to be so badly wrong. He was lashing out at jurors at one stage. Accused me of all sorts.

As any credible poster he is gone. When I call he will come to dance. Like a monkey.

1 Like

The rape fan just came calling. Right on cue. :laughing:

You are a joke.

2 Likes