Twitter (Part 1)

Always good to get an insight into the daily routine of succesful people.

Thanks for sharing Kev :+1:

12 Likes

not a moment wasted

4 Likes

Thanks @gilgamboa

I love weekends for getting loads if stuff done. Catch up on admin/marring etc. Get more done in 3 today than 5 during the week when people are hanging out of ya.

Worked down the garryvoe hotel. Watched game there. Went for run on beach. Did a job in Midleton then.

The beauty of my admin side is I can do it anywhere. Most days I am somewhere different

11 Likes

Sounds like a very fulfilled day. Enjoy the Easter celebrations!

2 Likes

Ideal. Nice spin down to Garryvoe bite to eat, bit of work done and the match.

1 Like

No surprise really that itā€™s lifeā€™s big losers that are driven demented by Kev

1 Like

Ive run that beach many a time. If you head left for about 2 miles, my home place is just a 10 minute walk. They have done some job on the hotel.

1 Like

He has fellas hopping up and down like sausages in a pan

8 Likes

The fellas that could go with a bit of exercise anyway, no harm

1 Like

Not sure if engaging in rape apologism counts as ā€œgetting stuff doneā€, but sure if you think it is, who am I to argue.

A ballincollig prepared meal special?

Great use of time. Could have only been improved if you watched the match on a treadmill.

Dance monkey. Dance.

Ah its fantastic.
Really liked it there now.
Good pub grub, great staff all young and local and enthusiastic.

Such a lovely place on a day like today

2 Likes

No no, she owns a restaurant. They ran out of a few things. Surprisingly busy few days.

That will be hard bet for ā€œSaying of the yearā€ 2018.

2 Likes

This is fantastic.

The gormless sideshow comes steaming in again like a crash test dummy smashing into a wall.

1 Like

Iā€™m reminded of Jordan Petersonā€™s observation regarding how efficient efficient people become. Fair play

5 Likes

I invented it

5 Likes

What works for me is incrementally adding stuff.
Have a project every 3 weeks now. As in a new program or a pilot if something. Some work some donā€™t, but great learning in it.
1 week of donkey work.
1 week of marketing but also letting it set in.
2 days of phone calls.

Handy then for 5-6 days.
Did not design it that way starting out but it kinda fitted.
Part of getting efficient (and I ainā€™t there yet) is down time. Critical to recharge and ideally low or alcohol free too.

5 Likes