Twitter (Part 1)

Iā€™m up at 5 every morning. A bullet proof coffee and my productivity and creativity is off the charts

3 Likes

Itā€™s the first 2 words of your post I have the issue with.

At the absolute worst legally there was no rape.

Of course there is always the faintest possibility there was one.

You see the key thing here is mens mental health. Irish men are fucking clueless about it in general. Now if they do not understand the damage the mind can take thru emotional events or upsetting events then they will hardly be able to understand the damage even threatening behaviour can do to women who are highly emotional.

So there is no rape culture. There is a ignorant fucker/egomaniac/macho culture.

Thatā€™s the issue

Sure, thereā€™s no problem with toxic masculinity, no problem at all, or something.

Who are the lynch mob again?

1 Like

Of course you think thereā€™s no such a thing as rape culture.

Those who feel uncomfortable when they know they embody something abhorrent always tend deny its existence.

With the way you carried on during the trial, youā€™re the very embodiment of it.

Thatā€™s good. Donā€™t over use that product you are advertising.

Did you never think of writing a self help book kev? After a few bumps along the way You now seem to have the whole game in a chokehold ā€¦

2 Likes

Excellent work.

Self help is utter bullshit for the most part.

How can anyone transport themselves into the lives of multiple others completely?

But itā€™s all about bumps.

1 Like

People sometimes make the same mistakes in certain industries that with a bit of guidance they wouldnā€™t make. .

1 Like

I worked for a few summers in my teens in a lab where I would start at 5.30 so got into a routine of waking that early and could never break it. It can be pretty annoying at times when i would like a lie in at weekends etc but just gave up fighting it ans try to use it now

4 Likes

T drives my other half mad. The whole family still stuck to the beds up there now. Even when I was off after the accident, I couldnā€™t settle. Usually between 6.30 and 7 every morning

3 Likes

I woke at 7:00 this morning and had a coffee in bed. Mrs Bradley verbally abused me for hopping the mug off of the bedside locker as I got back into bed to drink it. She goes mad when Iā€™m noisy around the house before 10:00am.
Leave her go fuck. Up and at em, smashing day, pints @ 12:00 noon and home for the evening then to watch a replay of Tipp and limerick while tanked up on strong lager.

2 Likes

You seem like a very selfish man

1 Like

Iā€™ve been up since 6am. I donā€™t want to be left out here, as Iā€™m great too. Iā€™m going to Wexford shortly as my mammy will have a fry up ready at 10.30am.

13 Likes

Wrap up well. Itā€™s cold

stock-photo-man-hitchhiking-on-road-in-autumn-fog-510451990

19 Likes

:grin::grin:

Not really. Iā€™ll have the house cleaned and breakfast ready for the troops as they wake, fresh warm rolls for the small one. Coco pops for the big one ( ice cold milk). Coffee & toast for herself.
Guilt over going for a few pints is an awful thing ā€¦

Getting chauffer driven to wexford and the grub cooked for you down there. You have life by the short and curlies kid drive home the advantage :facepunch:

To be truly a great lad youā€™ll need a dog buddy. Nothing like a picture of a pup to get the lads going here. Just like bookface.

1 Like

I can drive on the N11, just not the M11.

PS, weā€™re on the M11 now.

2 Likes