Twitter (Part 1)

Good point, well made

A very weird, yet typical comment from the ultra liberal as long as you agree with them yes side.

1 Like

His missus must be in charge of his account

She controls everything else it’s plausible alright.

To be honest mate it’s not just today.

Enquiring how to get from Dublin to Tullamore ???

2 Likes
1 Like

A pitch invasion after a Round robin game.

1. You are not 12
  2. You are not from Limerick
1 Like

Fuck it missed a trick here. Wonder if I could try a “I’ll vote no unless you send me on holidays now”

2 Likes

Pretty much exactly the same thing.

https://twitter.com/Y2Kotic/status/999781345168523264

The world is fucked.

7 Likes

Nah, Ireland is fucked. We breed this type of shit. It’s the new kind of bandwagon.

Jack’s Army, Munster fans traversing the continent, Celtic Tiger, shoes off for the boys in green, the permanently offended travelling home to vote. Bandwagon culture has just extended beyond male sports/not sports fans.

@hbv, could well have been right. Jack’s Army fueled the Celtic Tiger. The marriage referendum has fueled the permanently outraged bandwagon and the fucked up nature of what comes next.

1 Like

Yeah, marriage equality followed by removal of the 8th amendment really suggest that Ireland is ruined.

3 Likes

The key is to give them just enough rope…

Is begging illegal ???

“where’s my house?” worked really well for you. Go for it.

Its unreal the depths some chaps will go to get a bit of sex.

2 Likes

Get over yourself you gee bag… Why don’t you just do what the no voters have done for 30 years and just ignore people getting on and off planes.

1 Like

What are you on about?

No cunts coming home to vote on referendum issues which they feel make a difference but neatly ignoring general elections which leave us in the same parish pump corrupt inept shite as before.

Cunts to a hermaphrodite

5 Likes

Get over yourself.

3 Likes