Twitter (Part 1)

Itā€™s childish but ā€œWoollyā€ taking the piss out of him over the family day out was amusing.

Clerkin strikes me as an utter cunt, nothing of value to add, the ultimate company man and a stooge for HQ. I turn off straight away when heā€™s on Matt Cooper, bland middle of the road drivel.

Iā€™d say he likes Kodaline and The Shawshank Redemption.

3 Likes

Parkinson is a professional WUM - and more power to him for that. Heā€™s a bit of an eejit but Iā€™m on his side in this particular spat with that brown noser Clerkin.

Iā€™m not sure he is a wum Iā€™d say heā€™s developed a massive ego and actually believes his tripe. He used to be edgy enough at the start but has completely lost his touch and just says crap for the sake of it.

2 Likes

Nice to see former poster @anon25556527 having a cut off Woolie.

Gas to think its a big deal that lads didnā€™t know two chaps from Limerick were brother. Lads when they get a higher profile, people will know, relax.

1 Like

This is the same fella that gets his hurling insights from Damian Hayes so it is

Sure thereā€™s lads that still donā€™t know that Niall Moran and Paul Kelly are related.

Are you still peddling that lie?

True enough. Tis Ollie and Eoin who are related. Youā€™d have to get up early in the morning to catch you out

Reporters read this site Mac, theyā€™ll report this as fact some day and youā€™ll feel awful foolish.

Itā€™s a pity @anon25556527 doesnā€™t post here anymore.

1 Like

He was destined for bigger things.

I think he freaked out when @mac started nicking his photos off twitter.

I can confirm 2 hacks who use this place as their ā€œsource close toā€¦ā€

:smile:

Sources close to Ollie Moran claim Paul Kelly is his cousin

1 Like

Sources close to the edge?

One of the most famous and embarrassing mis stories arose as the result of a wind up on here

you have to elaborate on that one

Cant, the firewalls have ears

Ger Lough?

Ah go onā€¦