Twitter (Part 1)

For travellers to have a few acres along with a free gaff?

Why not?

Because they are a thieving, backward blight on society that don’t deserve a bean.

1 Like

Some are some aren’t what’s you point?

My point was to answer your question. The ratio skews a lot more to the ‘some are’ side, enough to generalise them as a theiving drain on society. Anyway Izzy sounds like a cunt.

Surely the softest “Good Reply” award in history.

3 Likes

:laughing:

Someone is stalking your gaff @Bandage

1 Like

1 Like

Shots fired…

https://twitter.com/Cooplafocal/status/1055035738423738368

1 Like

Is that you tweeting the hbv posts? Be honest now.

How did he find the second HBV twitter handle so quickly?

Is it not the same one? just with a name change? I had thought there was 2 handles alright but clicking on the original one brings to the real HBV.

It’s fairly fucking pathetic though to imitate a user on here to create a twitter profile. You’d want to be some lazy useless lie about bastard with fuck all life to go to such effort as to mimic someone from here on twitter.

7 Likes

Ive enough on my plate in the form punting for the eastern europeans, not to mind making a twitter account and posting up stuff posted here.

3 Likes

Ah I see – I thought HBV stepped up to the plate himself and we had 2 on the go.

it’s Sid or Brimmer

It’s a valid social experiment. It’s nearly artistic.

He is sowing the seeds of tfk’s destruction as it is only a matter of time until twitter lands here

That clears it up so, MBB.

1 Like

I think @myboyblue is busy enough on here without having the time to do the twitter as well. I’d agree with choco, a prominent poster has recently stopped posting on here so has to fill in the time elsewhere.

That @caoimhaoin was only a sneaky bollix anyway.

2 Likes

The bastard has followed me :hushed:

1 Like