Twitter (Part 1)

The clamour on Twitter points to a star with a notorious reputation.

2 Likes

English based.
Plays for Stoke City.
Born in Derry.
Refuses to wear a poppy.
Has scored some big goals for Ireland. The ones in Austria and Wales spring to mind immediately.
Allegedly

agreed

2 Likes

Sure that could be anyone

6 Likes

MI5 are at it again.

4 Likes

iā€™ll chip them over and you can head them in

1 Like

The Marker Hotel attracts a better class of clientele

Iā€™m heading reports that the two protagonists knew each other.

Hearing or reading.

Youā€™ve got caught between two stools here

2 Likes

Deliberate.

He is hearing and reading - heading

This chap was shooting the breeze on twitter at 7pm yesterday - seems bizarre if he is arrested/ being questioned for alleged wape.

The Stoke Christmas Party seems to have been on Saturday night.

Reports suggest the incident in question took place in the early hours of Monday morningā€¦

Killerā€¦

If I was Googling ā€œIrish sports starā€, what terms could I use to narrow down the search?

Iā€™m just going to say, the scummy soccer player doesnā€™t seem the type. It says she was beaten up, I donā€™t think heā€™d do that to a woman. He got married 2 years ago, him and the wife seem close. It sounds like an irrational drug fuelled act, it was probably someone coked up and unhappy with how their life is going lately.

Also look at the cock on that soccer player, heā€™d never get it in anyone. Thereā€™s a name for that type of legal defence, named after the first guy to successfully plead it. He was Italian I think.

Maybe Iā€™m wrong and Iā€™ll be embarrassed, I donā€™t know.

How many are we planning to falsely accuse before the day is out lads?

All of them.

Having said the above, some scummy soccer types need special handlers when they move to England first, to keep them out of trouble

We need to be Utterly Fucking Certain before we start throwing around allegations, mate.

10 Likes

Were all the squad back in the UK by then? Iā€™d assume they were with a big game against Villa this Saturdayā€¦