Twitter (Part 1)

No. Iā€™m making an oblique point about someone promoting the idea that basic fire and safety precautions, which are inexpensive and can save lives, should be abdicated.
Thereā€™s no need to resort to personal abuse.

A bit of a harsh comment by @glenshane, but if the parents havenā€™t the cop on to take measures to ensure their kids safety, should they have custody of them at all? The state had a duty to ignore the shriekers and give these kids a chance in life.

1 Like

Backtracking now. I stand by what I said. You canā€™t. Good luck and thanks.

Do you have fire extinguishers?

Heā€™s no respect for safety, wasnā€™t he texting on the M7 yesterday.

@glasagusban

Probably had his kids in the back - sure as long as the council belted them in for him.

I havenā€™t but Iā€™m going getting 2 for upstairs and 2 for downstairs this afternoon.

This is an eye opener.

1 Like

Wise move. No sense in waiting

Would fire alarms have made a difference? They were after taking sleeping pills and alcohol when caring for children.

He said the fusebox inside Thomas Connorsā€™ cabin was replaced and a smoke alarm was installed.

In relation to the smoke alarm, he said: ā€œThere were complaints of it going off so it was replaced with a heat detector.ā€

jesus

@glasagusban look away.

1 Like

A tad early in fairness. ( good though)

I know Mike, the lads on the left wonā€™t mind tho, they vote to murder unborn babies, this be water off the ducks back to them.

3 Likes

Can we have it noted for the record that @glasagusban would not comment on the above?

1 Like

Noted.

:grin:

https://twitter.com/thebouldgoblin/status/1088557321695969288?s=19

1 Like

Hon the Murt!!!

He must be an awful simpleton