Twitter (Part 1)

You just called him “the great Bill McLaren”. :grin:

I did in the first post too

And then you called him a cunt.

Also, on your assertion that one cunt is best placed to identify another one, this is, by and large, erroneous.

A cunt is actually the last person you would want to identify another cunt as being a cunt - they are highly likely to think of the other cunt as not a cunt.

Conversely, somebody who is identified as a cunt, by a cunt, is unlikely to be a cunt.

The moral of the story is: the judgement of cunts is not to be trusted.

A Scotch muckyheartick

5 Likes

I think you’re a cunt and I’m unsure where that leaves me going by the rationale of your last post? :confused:

2 Likes

in fairness, we’re all cunts and not to be trusted

I’m a fella that’d cut ya for the coat on your back

Is Micheal a cunt?

I think so.

It’s disappointing to find out these perceived harmless sorts turn out to be absolute cunts. John B Keane, Micheal O Muircheartaigh, Bill McClaren etc. I heard Bill O Herlihy was a tyrant to work for.

O’ Herlihy was an absolute dick

Working for Tobacco etc etc

3 Likes

That’s OK, mate. I don’t think you’re a cunt, just a harmless rural sort, sort of like that chap with the Offaly jersey that always stands in the same spot in O’Connor Park and stands in the background of post-match interviews there, except you also have a penchant for taking pictures of your different pairs of shoes and posting them on the internet, and as far as I know he doesn’t.

1 Like

Shit, I’m even more confused now, I’ve never loved further than a couple of miles from a city centre. :worried:

That’s because hookers tend not be based more than a couple of miles from a city centre.

1 Like

You’ve played no sports and haven’t seen the light of day since you returned from Australia with your tea in a mug. Yet you argue against people with proper life experience. By your own rationale, most of your own opinions are therefore worthless.

3 Likes

Says the man whose entire life experience is documented in this thread: :grin:

2 Likes
2 Likes

We are going to have to recognise Brian Moore as an alright sort. Who would have predicted that?

2 Likes

Irrespective of his cuntishness his rubgyness rules him out

1 Like