Twitter (Part 1)

Ah no.

Woolly bribes his crowds to come with free 5 Lamps

Ewan McKenna and MMA fans having a contretemps on Twitter these last few days .

It would be surprising if MMA fans could actually read, to be honest.

DB has deleted his tweets now. The bossman must have opened the wallet.

:smile:

Does Wooly put on his own preview nights now? And do people go???

There was one on Tuesday in Whelan’s with Pillar and Peter Canavan that I believe was very poorly attended.

Does he advertise them ? Or is he just trying to publicise them on tewitter by having ‘spats’ with people?

Wasn’t that in aid of some Dublin club/charity? Pillar told a very amusing story about the Tyone dressing room wall decorations from the All Ireland semi final when he was managing.

No idea to both - just feedback from someone who was there and availed of the free 5 Lamps.

what was it?

He went into congratulate them on their win, couldnt get in at first, threw the shoulder into the door and barged his way in. They had a large life size picture of Alan Brogan celebrating a goal plastered on the dressing room wall.

Stations of the Cross?

@myboyblue what’s the craic here? Is he just using them to boost/maintain his celebrity status or is he trying to make money out of them?

SportsJoe’s GAA hour has open nights around the country. The one the other night wasn’t one of them to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

:wink:

2 Likes

Is sports Joe doing any good or is it dying on it’s arse?

I hope Joe dies on its arse, but the podcast is the best GAA analysis this side of @caoimhaoin and @Nembo_Kid and I’d be sorry to see it go down with the ship.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/DrGABaines/status/901169098998108161

3 Likes