Twitter (Part 1)

He doesnt like sheep

It’s 2.35am in Brazil and FotF Ewan MacKenna has turned his attentions to the insecure GGA folk needing validation from Jeff and Kammy. These people should “grow up” according to Ewan.

4 Likes

I’d say he’s choking on his caipirinha at Jonny Cooper’s parents 3/4 mill gaff in Glasnevin being a 10 min stroll from Dublin’s home ground of Croke Park

He’s a bit of a needy bitch.

Ewan seems to dislike all of AIB’s GAA viral outputs. IIRC he wasn’t a fan of The Toughest Trade either. Would he not consider coming in here and manning The NightWatchman Thread instead?

I gots that, yo.

Would you not enjoy a bit of company but?

1 Like

Fisty sticks his head in the odd time, and the rest of the time I just spend commenting to myself on different NFL threads.

Any other worthwhile ranger fan accounts to follow?

Ewan is the best thing about twitter. Hands down. He said there earlier that the gooch would get jail in America for the efforts to hide his fundraising with a charity element :joy:

1 Like

Fisty isn’t going to go on forever.

Meh, I unfollowed him a long time ago.

4 Likes

:eek:

@Loyd Cross is great value but his twitter account has been suspended after the banner fall out last weekend.

1 Like

Was this Luke Fitzgerald and Paul Kimmage thing set up on twitter so the general public would be enticed to listen to their subsequent podcast showdown? Two wankers.

5 Likes

Two sporting non entities struggling to create a profile for themselves.

1 Like

Obviously. Both employed / sponsored by INM

Not by the sounds of it. Kimmage is genuinely pissed off. Luke took a battering.

Kimmage was on the Newstalk paper review at the weekend and while I find it entertaining to listen to him ranting away this particular rant seemed a bit forced and over exaggerated. At one stage they were conversing fairly calmly about Jim Gavin and Dublin and out of nowhere Kimmage seems to lose the plot and starts shouting and ranting.

1 Like

I listened to that podcast. Was great radio. Great way to pass a drive.

1 Like