Twitter (Part 1)

The replies :smiley:

Biblically-responsible investment funds is a new one on me

Great tweet:

Lets hope with all these flights cancelled, you end up going bust. The CEO only cares about his shareholders and profit.

1 Like

I listened to this earlier this evening. Battering is a rather mild description of what Fitzgerald took. Kimmage completely eviscerated him and poor Lukey was certainly metaphorically, perhaps literally gasping for air at the end of it. I’d say he’ll be keeping the head down for a while after it but Kimmage may well have done for his fledgling media career right there.

Fitzgerald came across like a mixture of one of these pro-Trump INTERNET troll types who disintegrate like wet toilet roll when they have to actually debate, and a Fianna Failer on the back foot on the Vincent Browne show circa November 2010.

It was genuinely awkward listening.

Dublin Footballers James McCarthy and Dean Rock expressing their displeasure on Twitter this morning at the poor service they received last night in ‘The Lemon & Duke’, some southside establishment seemingly owned by Oirish Rogby Players, Sean O’Brien, Jamie Heaslip and Rob Kearney. There seems to be some speculation that they were refused drink in this establishment

https://twitter.com/jamesymac26/status/916775957683466241

https://twitter.com/deanrock14/status/916776195173347334

They are fucking northsiders from ballymum at the end of the day . What did they REALLY expect ?

Sean o Brien is a culchie fuck that pisses in people house

6 Likes

A shower of cunts on both sides here. McCarthy appears to have deleted his tweet.

2 Likes

Agreed but Irrelevant to the issue .

James should have replied back “you’re.”

1 Like

No wonder he did and the tullow tank aftrr delivering an almighty ooooooooooft

That was some tae served up in a mug to the boys

1 Like

Headshot .

1 Like

James rightly cut his loss .

1 Like

1 Like

I’m happy to believe James & Dean’s version of events.

4 Likes

What’s their version?

That they were disappointed with the service and it’s a hell hole.

8 Likes

The boys probably wept like babies at their counties success and with tears and snot running down their faces as they were pissed out their heads, begged to see Sean, Rob and the goys to promise never to slag rugby again.

1 Like

Probably drew the ire of the ruggers crowd because they didn’t shit themselves at the highest level of their respective game.

4 Likes