Twitter (Part 1)

Like tyrone did?

Like the West Brit Rogbee Footballers do every time they go to the World Cup.

Sweep sweep

As far as Iā€™m aware none of the Tyrone squad or management own the establishment criticised by those Dublin players.

Sweep, sweep.

1 Like

Dunno pal, one of them was wearing a Leinster rugby jersey

1 Like

Typical diversionary tactics

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.rte.ie/amp/900262/

I meant had any detail emerged on what pissed them off? I saw Sean Oā€™Brien replied saying he had reviewed tapes and backed the bar management so there must have been some incident

House said they were a joy to look after.

1 Like

On a broader issue arenā€™t these lads very narcissistic that they need to tell the world the details of a night out for a few pints .

9 Likes

I donā€™t see what Tyrone have to do with the service James McCarthy and Dean Rock received at a bar owned by rogbee football players. Youā€™re making some bizarre statements here.

Sweep sweep

Theyā€™d probably wound their necks back in by then.

Who could have guessed that an emporium owned by the four people below and housed in the building below would turn out to be a cunthole of a place.

This is getting very weird guys.

Getting?

Will Rock and McCarthy get dropped for going on the piss the week before a club championship semi final?

Thereā€™s always one lad who insists on bringing his girlfriend out for a few pints with the lads isnā€™t there? Always makes shite of the dynamic for the evening.

3 Likes

Incredibly disrespectful to their teammates who have been waiting all summer to player their matches because of those lads.

1 Like