TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Elon musk is a top man. A world class ball hopper to boot.

3 Likes

My predictions for the next few weeks

The Liberal media types will be up in arms, on twitter ironically. All because their game is up. Accusing the other side of running troll farms and bots for disinformation. Which is true no less but the irony lies in the fact they are also at the same game. Hypocrisy will be laid bare.

Musk will implement verification and remove AI bots. Twitter will lose probably 60% of accounts as they are bot.

This will cause the valuation to half and the liberal media will rejoice this as a victory.

Limerick politics twitter is in ruin as it will return to 5 people engaging.

It reminds ne of the episode of south park about the economy. Kyle saves the world by putting all the debt onto his credit card to save us from our sins.

All hail the king. All hail Elon

2 Likes

Whatā€™s going on with Ghislaines dress there?

Musk is a serious man, a visionary. Heā€™s 200 years ahead of his time. Listen to him on Lex Freidman or Joe Rogan

2 Likes

:joy:

Musk is a clown, but i would be far more worried about the fact that he basically controls access to space and is launching thousands of satelites without anyone even raising an eyebrow, than him buying the pointless cesspit that is twitter (and paying fantastically over the odds of what it is actually worth in the process)

3 Likes

I must be getting old. What difference does it make whose name is on the door of the ownerā€™s office?

Aye. Thereā€™ll be bot nations instead.

Twitter is the number one source of misinformation in the world.

2 Likes

Aye, youā€™d be evidence of that. :grin:

2 Likes

For a barrister, Emmett is fucking illiterate.

and a fucking tool

And a gobshite

One of Elon Muskā€™s big hobby horses in his so called ā€œfree speechā€ crusade was the right to call others paedophiles.

Iā€™m saying nothing, but hereā€™s a picture of him with a good friend of his.

3 Likes

Heā€™s named blokes in that vid. Off to Googleā€¦

Bullets?