TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

2 Likes

That took an unexpected turn

I donā€™t think thatā€™s Dublin.

1 Like

Thereā€™s alot to unpack there.

As my old Maths teacher used to say, ā€œif you have to go, you have to goā€

1 Like

Saw a lad doing similar down on Cathedral St beside the Pro Cathedral one day. The eyesight wouldnā€™t be great and I saw him from a distance as I was coming from Oā€™Connell St. I could see him in a squatting position and shaking and I assumed that the poor man had fallen down and was unable to get up. I resolved to help him get up and marched towards him. When I got up close I realised that the dirty cunt was having a shite in the middle of the street in broad daylight.

4 Likes

Pretty sure you cant be arrested for taking a shit in public, but you can be for taking a piss. Or perhaps this is an urban legend. Some lad here who has been caught for one or the other can perhaps confirm.

@Thomas_Brady

Iā€™ve never got caught taking a shit in public yet :clap:

After the Limerick v Waterford semi final last year I was bursting for a piss walking through Dublin so shot up an alley to relieve myself as covid rules were in place in eateries and hostiliary, but had to turn back from the sight and smell of human excrement everywhere. The next laneway was the same but I had to go. All those heroin addicts losing control of their bowels all over Dublin City every night :nauseated_face:

It truly is an awful place.

1 Like

I used to shit in the middle of the road as a very young boy. My mother must have thought she was rearing a half wit.

It was just one of those things I used do like climb trees. I think I remember I did it as I liked to shock people.

I donā€™t recall how I cleaned myself afterwards and it was long before psyllium husk.

Maybe itā€™s the reason, even now, Iā€™d never leave the house without a tissue. The human sub conscious.

There was a lot less traffic then too.

5 Likes

3 Likes

By god

Sign in @gilgamboa

2 Likes

Munster rubby hooligansā€¦ Didnā€™t one of them try to kill @Bandage before?

2 Likes

Lad in a diesel suv :blue_car: quelle surprise. Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Munster rubby could be looking at a points deduction here. Assuming there are points in whatever tournament it is they play in.

3 Likes

Chilling

Classic. A fella did it to me once there by the Parkway. Both of us competing for the 1 lane as you go towards Childers road Dunnes. I cut him off and he got out of the car and took down my reg. I only told him to keep to the speed limit when I opened the window, then I followed him home and drove past it.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Kev

1 Like

That fella in the SUV is some wankball

1 Like