TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

my bessiers @thedancingbaby @anon98850436 & @Funtime

talk mostly about bike lanes, period poverty & bumblebees

19 Likes

And the ra

2 Likes

In the replies :face_vomiting:

“The friends you have today are the connection your children will have tomorrow! 💪 So, choose your friends wisely.”

1 Like
5 Likes

This lad once punched the ears off a shark

2 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

I see Diarmaid Lyng’s twitter was suspended? Has he been given the boot for a while now?

The former Wexford hurler? Looks fine to me

I was suprised Gizzy’s nickname was pronounced “Gissy”, I would have thought it was Gizzy like Fizzy.

Gizzy was saying a few weeks ago that he sees a lot of “new money” Limerick hurling fans in Dingle these days.I get the feeling he wasn’t a big fan of them.

1 Like

Probably saw through his wild hurling guff

1 Like

Nobody is a big fan of them as they are, in the main, wankers.

I pray for the rebirth of Munster Rugby so that they might return to their spiritual bandwagon. My prayers may be in vain, however.

Brash @thelimericks interupting Gizzy’s Slea Head Goat Yoga shouting do do do do do Seamie Flanagan

4 Likes

They are as entitled to be there as any mate.

If the new money fans weren’t down in Dingle, they’d all be living in bothans scraping muck out of a hillside for a few vitamins before heading off on a steamship to Liverpool or NYC.

Dingle is wildly popular among the new money Limerick hurling fans, they rave about it.

2 Likes

It is pronounced Gizzy like Fizzy, pal. Someone’s having a lend of you, unless Gizzy has reinvented himself again and is now Gissy.

1 Like

On his podcast they all call him Gissy