TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

That video is years old, is it not? It goes viral on Twitter every few years like that clip of the fans in Germany behind the goal with the arrows pointing to the net and a few other ones.

4 Likes

Seemingly so. Itā€™s on ā€˜The incredible pieces of skill threadā€™ now also if you want to take a look at it in a different setting.

1 Like

Pointless

Itā€™d be more tiring doing that than pedalling cc @balbec

Is he from Limerick?

The weak cores are circling.

If he posted it publicly with his allegations included thereā€™d be a hood case for libel.

Wouldnā€™t be too comfy for the beer gut

Seamus?

Me man tells me the accent not Limerick enough

Your man looks 40 in the reflection in the window :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™d very confident thatā€™s not him.

Did the fella yeā€™re thinking of play a season with Janesboro years ago? Heā€™s the bulb off him

Looks like he posted it publicly alright.

Same lad that was featured on that Garda programme on TV3/Virgin a few years back?

ā€˜Inside the Kā€™ is what it was called I think, some Garda district in Dublin with the highest crime rates in the country IIRC.

2 Likes

1988 in his username suggests heā€™s 34 years. Whatā€™s worse a 34 year old on Tik Tok or a 34 year old riding an electric scooter?

3 Likes

That guard should be made friend of the forum

8 Likes

Unless those allegations yer man is making at him actually have some merit

An existential crisis for you @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

I read an article about his home recently. It was an end of terrace blue house. Nothing like that. It was up for sale recently. Iā€™ll research further later on but as @flattythehurdler would say, I probably wonā€™t.