TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

It’s a strange time,I find myself nodding in agreement with this fella a lot these days and I don’t like it.

2 Likes

Needy. Controversial for the sake of it.

Gets Niall engagement I guess. Wouldnt be like him

Ordinary decent OIUTFers like yourself must be raging at the level of fuckeit leading the charge
Ewan, McGurk, Boylan and Woolie, cunts to a man, not one among them that you’d piss on if he was on fire

3 Likes

You’re as big a cunt as any of them tbf :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah its hard relying on certain mentallers alright. As I said about the protest in cork a few weeks back its a small number and empty vessels is a good analogue. Throw in the groups pushing for OIUTF other views its not great.

1 Like

:rofl:

4 Likes

Delighted to reveal our Leaders Lounge line-up for our April 22nd event.

Join Paul McGinley, Rassie Erasmus, Chanelle McCoy, Joanne O’Riordan and Brian O’Driscoll as they deliver key insights and first-hand experience in the world of sport and businesshttps://t.co/cGMBGilvYm pic.twitter.com/OvzREmJB36

— Leaders Lounge (@leaderslounge_) March 22, 2021

Are people genuinely still that thick that they feel that there is absolutely anything to be gained from this garbage, and to make it worse, virtual attendance. There are still a multitude of simpletons out there obviously. Everything has been said already, by all these speakers on every medium there is left.

4 Likes

McGinley is the greatest leader of his generation.

It’s know as a circuit for a reason

Phenomenal what he did with a bunch of has beens and turned it all round for them. He was very close to getting the other main job in Europe I heard, but they were pressurised into giving it Van Der Leyen due to gender quotas.

That chocolate mouse fella is an awful rogue
1 Like

Nasty post

I’d be interested to see the full letter.

I’d say she wrote it herself

After Warren Gatland

Paul McGinley has made some hay off the back of that 2014 Ryder Cup when he walked around looking at others golfing. And then took most of the credit.

3 Likes

Alex Ferguson gave the inspirational team talk. McGinley just tipped around on the cart.