TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Her life is full of zany adventures. She must spend the day doing laps of the town

2 Likes

The New York Amo

15 Likes

I’ve been laughing like a fool for a few minutes

11 Likes

The dunk at the end. Lads. I did lol

1 Like
13 Likes

He’d remind you a lot of @the_dunph that fella

1 Like

Not his first rodeo

1 Like

I am stupid, but is this just nonsense? Goalie kicks out ball, player gets it, goes up the field with it… using “KPI” in sports talk surely is waffle…

is he the guy that asked for Joe Bidens help re TG4 clips?

2 Likes

Spoofers.

I read a bit of his backstory. He died in 1982. Not sure was his pet snake the cause of death.

used wholesale now sport.

crept in about 10 years ago

But yes waffilicious

They need someone with a chalk board to talk to them about winning “primary possession” and getting it over the “opposition’s 45”. And they have lads counting how many times this happens?

I mean you’d imagine he knows something given he was doing stats for the great Dublin team, but he comes across as a ferocious spoofer altogether.

I follow him on twitter just to laugh at the stupid videos he puts up, which don’t ever seem to show anything at all really, but they show it in slow motion so it must be good.

I don’t even know what this is for example.

This is a great example

He makes out like McGrath had some deep insight other than, the two of us can’t pick it.

4 Likes

It’s like Jazz. It’s more about the notes you don’t play. Noel is a canny operator

1 Like

Chalk Board?

Sorry gramps it’s all white boards these days

Most analysis is way over done. Players don’t have time to make conscious decisions and are playing off instinct. The better the player the more well honed the instinct.

7 Likes

I do think the older players like McGrath, Horgan, Reid, Tony Kelly etc that their instinct is far superior to a lot of these modern day robots.

Yer man ran right into his fucking back ffs!