TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Au contraire Rodney twitters numbers are bigger than ever on a fraction of the o’heads

2 Likes

This new strategy is a proper dose of you try to follow games updates over a couple of hours. I maxed out

1 Like

600 posts is plenty if you’re actually reading them, does it count if you scroll past them?

It does

1 Like

This is going to play havock with my spare time.

1 Like

Would guess that this is cover for a technical fuck up, one he’s likely responsible for himself, and will be forgotten in a few days

1 Like

I don’t think so.
Trying to drive the uptake on blue ticks I’d say.

A pain in the hole, could get more clubs signed up to the What’s the Scór app though, if Twitter becomes unreliable.

Despite all the evidence on show I don’t believe he’s that stupid

What does “rate limit” refer to?

It’s the amount of posts/replies you’re allowed see, or scroll through I think.

1 Like

Be no harm if Rocko did something similar on TFK.

2 Likes

There must be a legion of wankers developing apps that crawl through twitter with bots, stealing a living. Fuck them cunts.

How are all the lads getting on in mastodon?

1 Like

Who the lefties screaming in to the lonely void?

1 Like

If Twitter goes down permanently or goes the way of Bebo due to Musk’s total incompetence, it’s the far right who by far stand to lose the most because the platform is perfectly tailored for the needs of far right disinformation.

The left are distraught that they’ve lost their main propaganda tool.

5 Likes

The end of Twitter would be a massive win for the broad left and for the quality of public discourse.

It’s lads like you and others here who form their entire worldview from far right American Twitter accounts who’d be left high and dry.

I’m never on twitter. The old twitter helped turn you into an internet lunatic. Musk taking over was the best thing that ever happened you.

3 Likes

Thou doth protest too much, Pampers.