TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

:clap::clap::clap::clap: brilliant

11 Likes

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Is that from the Australian Last of the Summer Wine?

Last of the Summer Goon

1 Like

I see yer man with the plastic bag is an expert on Hiberno body language (never heard of it either)

What hell has Matt le Blanc inadvertently released

What a gobshite

12 Likes

That’s hiberno english too laz

Joe Newell

2 Likes

Had to Google that. :clap:

Played son

7 Likes

You’d be some mug to be still on twitter and not be twitter blue.

The edit function will finish cancel culture

3 Likes

Mindbending stuff. This Jamie Wall fella hail marying a bit of pretend offense in the hope it sticks, Kieran Cunningham with the pants down and the wet wipes ready. The nonsense seems to be limitless when self-advancement is concerned.

I only listened to this today on Woolies podcast I was surprised he used the word but twas harmless enough. Snowflakes will be out of course.

1 Like

It’s a Dublin turn of phrase that he probably regrets using but there’s no malice in it. He’ll need to apologise.

Fuck - any slip of the tongue now can risk a career.

4 Likes

Zero critical thinking about anything anymore. It’s going to make a bollix of everything and we’ll hark back for the days when you could converse without fear of retribution. Keaney is a good guy and a very good example to anyone. It’s all happening so fast, this lack of free speech. Nobody can counter it either, yet nobody actually end up winning, or gaining anything. Bizarre that society is letting it slip away…

3 Likes

Jamie seems a nice lad but he needs a break from Twitter.

5 Likes