TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Be hard to prove anything that heā€™d lose his license (ā€œit was a misunderstanding I thought she said this location and then when I realised I turned around and brought her to y like she askedā€) but an investigation would be no harm to warn him.

Probably a load of posters on here scrambling to get a taxi licence.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

@Tassotti will be along shortly to tell us itā€™s bullshit

No, thatā€™s going to be @habanerocat

1 Like

You say that like it wasnā€™t commonplace until recently

She asked to go to the Red Cow and he brings her into the middle of a field. Sounds fair enough.

Seriously though. I was on here a few months ago concerned as to how easy it was to get a fake driving license on FaceBook. Ye all thought it was a great laugh. This is a consequence of that. Iā€™m sure itā€™s as easy get a fake taxi plate.

Iā€™ve had my share of dodgey taxi rides. Iā€™m sure we all have. Most single girls wonā€™t get into a taxi with an Arab or a Black guy. Iā€™ve seen it at the ranks myself.

Our friend comes up on the taxi app, seems a legitimate taxi anyway whatever about the rest of the carry on.

Any other country would have that freak stood down because heā€™s obviously a dangerous bastard.
Here,of course,heā€™s free to carry on with with impunity in case we are accused of impinging on his civil rights.

Iā€™d love to see that cunt put in the back of a van and introduced to a hurl.

:heart_eyes: :smiley:

1 Like

One shot.

Bang bang.

Is that Boab Malcolm?

First ever time Iā€™ve laughed at a Sadlier tweet

1 Like

Will ya shtop. He was so drunk, he was barely able to stand anyway.

i dont get it

2 Likes

It must be the play on his name šŸ¤·

I didnā€™t expect you to

1 Like

Now year talking ā€¦

15 Likes

No messing with them lads. I can remember my early days going out there would fight amongst lads from different clubs outside discos at the end of the night. Lads rolling on the ground in headlocks. Then the Eastern Europeans came in around 03/04. Totally different fighters. All dressed in white they could take out 3/4 drunk Irish eegits in 15 seconds with a few swift shots.

3 Likes

Joke officiating