TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Is there a gap in the market for that to the extent he can make significantly more than what he was on at Joe.ie?

I’m hoping for a magazine programme thing on Sky or RTE or a move to Sky myself.

Interest isn’t there

I doubt RTE or Sky would touch Woolie. He’s pretty toxic in the grand scheme of things.

He should swallow his pride and go home to Newstalk.

we find out tomorrow anyway! or today…

I’m surprised he has walked from the Joe gig

1 Like

Be hard to get a huge amount of folk to fork out a few quid a month for a few GAA shows, imagine once inter county championship is over interest would drop off

Unless Wollie does GAA 2 days a week and some blind boat head type stuff (never listened to boat face but I can imagine what it is) on other days

1 Like

Going to be a lot of games next season and RTE are going to need to look at how they promote them, I wonder is it online with them?

I think generally, RTE needs to look towards shorter form stuff to promote with a bit of spontaneity, he could provide that.

I’d do Spillane v Cavanagh white collar Boxing

1 Like

He’s the podcasters Buff Egan

2 Likes

Any of them rural proddy types I knew were usually boring enough chaps Barry seems a bit of craic fair play to him

1 Like

Plenty of them up our way,droll enough lads tbf.

2 Likes

Rte need a magazine/preview show badly but Woolie isn’t the man to present

1 Like

He has a face for radio,then again look at Marty

1 Like

Joanne and Wollie would be a savage double act

6 Likes

There’s a lot going on here but the lad drinking the unsettled pint has annoyed me the most.

1 Like

@Thomas_Brady on twitter

3 Likes

how has he a porter belly?

He’s a cunt for the ferrerro rocher

3 Likes

that got a laugh.

Well Done Applause GIF by Tennis TV