TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

This is a lovely thread

6 Likes

He was lucky it wasnā€™t you he had as ganger

6 Likes

Iā€™m no Elephant John thatā€™s for sure,that fella that owned the pub were rare enough on sites in London. Most foremen were just brutes and lickhole company men.

5 Likes

TNH

2 Likes
9 Likes

He obviously didnā€™t read the whole tweet. Newcastle supporters read from the bottom up.

6 Likes

:smiley:

Imagine leaving Sevilla who are in a title race for La Liga to join Newcastle for a relegation battle. Not to mention leaving Seville for Newcastle. The money would want to be unrale

2 Likes

Heā€™d probably use Newcastle as a stepping stone to Man City etc . ā€œCome and get meā€ plea after a season once they have been relegated. But yeah, Jesus, imagine leaving Seville for Newcastle. Thatā€™ll be some culture shock, unless the player himself is a total scobe who wonā€™t be bothered about culture no matter where he is.

Iā€™m sure heā€™s thinking of England career too

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I was always told to get an English gangerman.
I had experience of two Irish gangers, one a gentle quiet kind man from athenry who put paid to me ever shooting wild game again ā€œsure why would you do that? Theyā€™re beautiful birdsā€,
The second a Dublin wideboy who wasnā€™t very nice.

2 Likes

They reach their team quicker.

3 Likes

worst ganger i had was a pakistani who was a little scut of a lad who owuldnt lift a shovel. just went around the site all day shouting at people, trying to tell them how to do things that he couldnt do himself.

he got ran from the site after he hooked stairs shuttering to a crane in a cackhanded way and unfortunately for him, the HSE inspector was on site and saw it.

An excuse to run him Iā€™d say. Cnut.

1 Like

Wollie playing with fire here
He could get cancelled

Heā€™d want to watch that now heā€™s on his own and depending on sponsors.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a superb post :smiley:

1 Like

James Blunt is a gas man on Twitter.

1 Like

That was underliked if there is such a thing