Tyrone 2018 - Happy to Work with British State-funded Operations

Would you be a big fan of Tyrone Cicero?

I would yeah. I spent a lot of time there and I was a big fan of the East Tyrone IRA brigade.

Unreal.

Former Tyrone player Christopher Colhoun has passed away at the age of 34.

RIP

There’s a very strong community of Italian Gaels in Tyrone

What happened him?

Apparently, took ill with flu like symptoms yesterday and passed away shortly afterwards. He’s a brother-in-law of Conor McAliskey.

Tyrone (Allianz FL v Galway): Niall Morgan; Michael McKiernan, Ronan McNamee, Hugh Pat McGeary; Tiernan McCann, Padraig Hampsey, Peter Harte; Matthew Donnelly, Padraig McNulty; Conal McCann, Niall Sludden, Kieran McGeary; Darren McCurry, Cathal McShane, Connor McAliskey.

Subs: Mickey O’Neill, Mark Bradley, Lee Brennan, Rory Brennan, Brendan Burns, Frank Burns, Richard Donnelly, Declan McClure, Aidan McCrory, Ronan McNabb, Ronan O’Neill.

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

1 Like

Where’s Fergus McCarron?

Meyler and Rory Brennan come in for McCrory and Richie Donnelly in the two changes from the team that started against Dublin last weekend.

Tyrone

1. Niall Morgan (Éadan na dTorc)

2. Hugh Pat McGeary (Cabhán a’Chaortainn)

3. Padraig Hampsey (Oileán a’Ghuail)

4. Cathal McCarron (An Droim Mhór)

5. Tiernan McCann (Coill an Chlochair)

6. Rory Brennan (Trí Leac)

7. Ciaran McLaughlin (An Ómaigh)

8. Mattie Donnelly (Trí Leac)

9. Declan McClure (Cluain Eo)

10. Conor Meyler (An Ómaigh)

11. Niall Sludden (An Droim Mhór)

12. Peter Harte (Aireagal Chiaráin)

13. Lee Brennan (Trí Leac)

14. Cathal McShane (E. R. Uí Néill)

15. Connor McAliskey (Cluain Eo)

Subs

1. Mickey O’Neill (Cluain Eo)
  2. Mark Bradley (Coill an Chlochair)
  3. Darren McCurry (Éadan na dTorc)
  4. Aidan McCrory (Aireagal Chiaráin)
  5. Kieran McGeary (Cabhán a’Chaortainn)
  6. Ronan McHugh (Achadh Uí Aráin)
  7. Michael McKernann (Oileán a’Ghuail)
  8. Ronan McNabb (An Droim Mhór)
  9. Ronan McNamee (Achadh Uí Aráin)
  10. Padraig McNulty (Dún Geanainn)
  11. Ronan O’Neill (An Ómaigh)

No Richie Donnelly, Conall McCann or Frank Burns in the 26. I though Richie Donnelly was decent last week, he plays with his head up and kicks very well off either foot. Michael Cassidy hasn’t got a look in yet at all this year, I hope it’s an injury as I think he has a lot to offer and would hope he can nail down a corner back spot with McKernan this year.

Another chance for HP McGeary but I wouldn’t be his biggest fan, think he lacks pace for this level, good to see Hampsey back to full back as he’s the best option for there.

I like the the look of the team though, I rate Meyler highly, he’s been beset by niggly injuries the past two years so hopefully can stay fit now and nail a spot down. I’m happy to see Hamspey at 3 and Brennan at 6, I think they could be the best fits for those positions in the year ahead. Full back line does look a little iffy, McCarron could be past it and HP McGeary lacks pace for this level IMO. I’d rather Cassidy and McKernan get tried there.

Full forward line deservedly retain their spots after hitting 1-09 last week, McClure will partner Donnelly in midfield in the absence of Cavanagh. Was very impressed with Ciaran McLaughlin last week, he has a great turn of pace and I can see him nailing a start position in the half back line this year.

Overall I think we should have too much for Kildare but we’re in serious bother if we fail to pick up a win here.

Morgan :smile:

Clown

Morgan or MBB?

Take your pick

Tyrone will never win an All Ireland with that fuckacter in goals.

I’ll resign from the forum if they do. I’ll consider it if they even get to a final of note*.

*Anything other than an Ulster or McKenna

I’ll be supporting Mickey Harte and Tyrone from now on.

3 Likes

It won’t make a difference with that fuckmonkey in goals.

Start the thread quick