Tyrone 2020

The game has gone that way ever since Enda Lynn disgracefully got that Down lad sent off.

Iā€™d have given the down lad the benefit of the doubt there, but I didnā€™t see lynn rolling around like a Tyrone man either. @Cicero_Dandi was another great lad for bringing up a solitary incident ā€¦

He went down clutching his face after getting his beck brushed.

Absolutely pitiful but not surprising the Derry man defending such conduct from their own.

As McCorry said, Lynn should be embarrassed by his reaction.

Sweep, sweep.

My work here is done

1 Like

Iā€™m not defending it at all, he got a shove in the neck, maybe it was worse than it looked but my sympathies go to the down lad.
Now why dont you take your turn and acknowledge that that Tyrone outfit were cowards, tramps and cheats. Iā€™m sure you can dig up more than one iffy incident to prove it

Sweep, sweep.

Itā€™s disappointing this has to be dragged out of you.

Riddled

Harte has to to go. His narcissistic clinging on is costing Tyrone Gaels.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy has to stop defending the indefensible.

We won another McKenna Cup this year.

2021 is what heā€™ll be judged on most likely.

Heā€™s a failure. He needs to accept it and move on.

1 Like

:eek: :eek: :eek:

He deserves a full year with McKenna

5 Likes

A full year with McKenna and McShane.

Fuck Off Back to Bogball Jim McGuinness??? :eek:

1 Like

Oh they wouldnā€™tā€¦

Mickey is being shafted.

He more than deserves a shot at it with Mcshane, McKenna and Canavan

2 Likes

True, hasnā€™t had this firepower since 08

Donegal had serious footballers in 12, Lacey and Murphy probably 2 best in the country plus a few more, twas no miracle.

To be fair. McGuinness took hold of a county with that had talent but absolutely no professionalism and a culture of being boozehounds - the talent was there but it would be hard to see anyone else changing the culture in that squad like McGuinness did.

2 Likes