U-21 Hurling 2018

Ah yea, I d agree with that

We put some "store " on u21 than most other counties .

If Lmk do manage to make the final expect a large crowd,it must be the first time in years that Kilkenny wont have a minor or senior side to play in September so they will get their day out in the 21s final.The GAA will be praying Lmk get there this weekend.

If Galway have any sense they’ll ensure Whelan will pick up an unexpected “knock” and not be risked before throw in.

1 Like

I suppose if the two Gleesons do get suspended, we could get one of the Pallasgreen lads to even things up by timbering Whelan.

All for the good of the game, obviously.

Limerick U21 Hurling Match Panel Announced v Galway:
The Limerick U21 management team of Pat Donnelly (Manager)(South Liberties), Mike Kiely (Coach/Selector)(Ballybrown), Brian Foley (Coach/Selector)(Adare), Maurice O Brien (Coach/Selector)(Garryspillane) has released their match panel for this Saturday’s evening’s All Ireland U21 hurling championship semi final clash with Galway. Pat Donnelly side are part of a double header in Thurles and will take on Galway at 6pm. The following is the 26 match panel that was named last Saturday evening following training. Limerick under 21 hurling team will be released on this Thursday evening.
1 Josh Adams (Ballybrown), 2 Paudie Ahern (Killeedy), 3 Conor Boylan (Na Piarsaigh), 4, Peter Casey (Na Piarsaigh), 5 Andrew La Touche Cosgrave (Monaleen), 6 Darragh Fanning (Pallasgreen), 7 Sean Finn (Bruff), 8 Seamus Flanagan (Feohanagh), 9 Aaron Gillane (Patrickswell), 10 Thomas Grimes (Na Piarsaigh), 11 Robbie Hanley (Kilmallock), 12 Kyle Hayes (Kildimo/Pallaskenry), 13 Cian Hedderman (Ballybrown), 14 Dan Joy (Kilmallock), 15 Lorcan Lyons (Monaleen), 16 Cian Lynch (Patrickswell), 17 Ronan Lynch (Na Piarsaigh), 18 Mike Mackey (Adare), 19 Eoghan McNamara (Doon), 20 Conor McSweeney (South Liberties), 21 Tom Morrissey (Ahane)(Captain), 22 Barry Murphy (Doon), 23 Barry Nash (South Liberties), 24 Jack O Grady (Knockainey), 25 Oisin O Reilly (Kilmallock), 26 Colin Ryan (Pallasgreen).

Peter Casey corner back is a bold move

It’s only Galway.

@Aristotle @ChocolateMice @glasagusban limerick to beat Galway well

Good man Joe. Will you be there supporting us?

I’ll be happy just to beat them Joe

I will be supporting limerick watching on :tv:

This limerick team are 2018 All Ireland senior champions

I think so Joe.

Team to be named tonight. One change from the Munster final.

I’m not even going to give that a like Joe , for fear of jinxing our chances before this year is even over
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mackey out.

Murphy back in?

I’d love to see them win one Joe but the earliest would be 2019. They have a lot of work to do in the meantime. A lot of unpolished diamonds.

Ah go on :grimacing:

1 Like

I would have thought so too.
Incidentally tickets now available for the old stand. I’ll be in Bowes for two around 4:30