U-21 Hurling 2018

The 6/1 on Galway is all gone.

5/1 is the best you’ll get now

The standard rule of thumb in assessing U21 teams is to peruse the minor championship results from three years earlier.

Last year, Waterford strolled past Galway in the U21 decider in Thurles, essentially a repeat of what occurred in the 2013 minor final.

And three years ago, Limerick slaughtered Galway 1-27 to 2-09 in the All-Ireland semi-final in Croke Park.

Still VFM .

it will take more then a 21 All Ireland

I don’t think this Limerick team are as good as being made out, that is all

RTÉ are gas cunts! “Can Limerick U21s justify the hype?” What the fuck are they on about? There is absolutely zero hype in Limerick around this side. In fact, there is the opposite among Limerick Hurling people, there is trepidation and a touch of apathy, a sense of we’ve seen it all before. There is no hype anyway!

2 Likes

Limerick are hot favourite s that’s hype

Hot favourites my hole, completely untested. Beat a shit Tipp side, beat a shit Clare side. Hobbled over the line against a weakened Cork side. This idea of them being hot favourites is pie in the sky stuff.

There is no hype among the locals here in Limerick about them. I remain unconvinced about a good few of them and they’re the kind of team that could easily be overturned tonight in a similar way to the Tipperary U21 game last year

1 Like

It’s hilarious the more talented a limerick is the more supporters play down their chances. If we’d 15 farmers going out there with shovels today we’d be building them up.

2 Likes

They’re a decent bunch. No more, no less. Are they anymore talented than the 2011 crop I wonder? And we all remember how that ended v Galway

What talent is on that Limerick team? There’s promise but unproven as of yet.

Limerick will win this by at least 6 points

This is the most talented u21 team since the Clare team that won the All Ireland. Believe the hype!

@Joe_Player

Why do you say that? I’m not so confident

They are being nicely built up for a fall.

I think they’re a very good team and Galway aren’t great

Ye will win tonight that is a awesome team

Will you watch it Joe?

Enjoy mike

1 Like

God I will