U-21 Hurling 2018

We will. We cunts, but not greedy cunts😉

2 Likes

Ref was leaning towards us a bit allright.

And you are giving your usual know it all spiel so aint we all content!

3 Likes

Ate we heading for Ennis August 19th?

Was 9 to 6 in favour of Limerick with 10 or so left according to tg4. Cork hit 4 or 5 down the stretch. Doubt there was much in it in wides. Maybe 12 10 to Limerick.

What’s your point?

Thanks for mentioning that. I thought my eyes were deceiving me after I saw it and it was actually a free. Most bizarre fistpump I’ve seen

I think the 2014 minor championship was average and this year u21 is non vintage .

The Cork bubble has burst. Two finals lost in a week now.

1 Like

:joy:
No game finalists. What a farce that was.

The minors will be hard beaten, but i have a feeling Waterford beat us in Senior

That was a most underserved win. Only one team showed up for a battle and it wasn’t Limerick.

You were telt.

I think Lk were the better team overall but Cork have a legitimate grievance on the ref .

Limerick’s start was the difference, think they had 7 points on the board before Cork scored. Was nip and tuck stuff after that.
Limerick tacked on a couple of early points in the second half and again late on from Gillane frees but probably only scored 1 point in the 20 odd minutes in between which kept the game alive but Cork just couldn’t find the scores.

Maybe the weak challenge from Clare and Tipp came back to haunt them but I wouldn’t rate that team tonight. Kilkenny and Galway can look forward to the final.

Haven’t read the thread back but it felt like the ref was very harsh on Cork tonight, saying that I cannot understand how we were in contention at all, Limerick seemed superior by more than 2 points.

It wasn’t a great game and TBH this isn’t a great u21 c’ship if truth told . Cork were poor enough also . Limerick seemed a bit stronger and seemed to have more conditioning .

Cork were lucky not to be reduced to 14… He gave Limerick some soft frees but no one is talking about three blatant frees ge didn’t give including a very dangerous neck high challenge.

1 Like

Hard luck tonight. Ye gave it a good rattle before falling short.

2 Likes

Hard to tell without replays etc but Limerick seemed to win frees at will when they went into contact, Cork didn’t have it so easy.
The two lads who were missing would have made a difference, I think Fitzgibbon might have been the winning of it but Limerick had the better players tonight.

They would have destroyed Limerick with the two missing players, fact.