UEFA Champions League 2018/2019 Round of 16

A scandal.

Looked a foul on the keeper.

Defo not a foul. Poor goalkeeping from Courtois to run into the back of the player.

There’s no way there was clear and obvious evidence to overturn the goal.

The Asian Messi scores.

A sublime finish.

Two poor teams on show in Wembley. One of the big clubs will be hoping to draw winners.

1 Like

Tadic just runs across the line of the keeper and obstructs him. Everyone knows that you can hardly touch a keeper these days. You could say it was harsh but I don’t see anything over controversial there.

Bullshit

It wouldn’t have been reversed in the bernabeau if the roles were reversed imo.

Why does he cut across the keeper with his arm outstretched?

It was more of a penalty than a free out.

I don’t think so.

Tadic just tries to run across the keeper and obstruct him. You can argue it’s harsh but keepers are a protected species so I don’t see anything overly controversial about reversing it.

It was a bullshit decision made to protect UEFA’s pet cash cow, just like what happened in the last minute of the quarter-final second leg last year and in the final when Ramos got away with assault.

I don’t think it was that controversial a decision, Tadic tries to obstruct the keeper, how much was in it or not is another thing but we all know if you interfere with a keeper he will likely get the decision.

The Ramos thing in last year’s final was fairly minor, it was actually the coward who made the initial foul.

1 Like

Madrid are a horrible, horrible shower of cunts

1 Like

We take the lead in Amsterdam

Our young new players look brilliant

3 Likes

Chas and Dave eat your heart out

Zagadou, dou, dou
Plays a high line in a three
Zagadou, dou, dou,
Getting slaughtered at Wembley
To the left, to the right, jump up and down while Son is free
It’s 1-0 to the Spurs and the Asian Messi

2 Likes

Think Dortmund need to bring in a striker here.

Ajax back in it 1-1

Not before the referee went to VAR again in a desperate attempt to keep Madrid in front.

Keeper mugged off by a beer glass

Dortmund look fairly clueless.