UEFA Champions League 2018/2019 Round of 16

Mediocre is too kind. They were inept.

@Rocko please post highlights of tonight’s two matches.

No more than 3-4 minutes of each game preferably.

City are the small plucky underdogs in Europe. We can’t forget that. Really just happy to be there. Beats playing Gillingham with Dickov upfront.

4 Likes

Its a long long way from playing york away on a wednesday night.

1 Like

Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan bin Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan Is building a dynasty, this isn’t about ancient history, this is about making history.

1 Like

Manchester City, the small plucky underdogs with the costliest squad in the world, coming in at a whopping ÂŁ705m, built on the back of vast petrogas wealth and slave labour.

Plucky underdogs indeed.

It’s all monopoly money Sid.

Shush, he bit down. Let it be.

1 Like

Manchester City played their get out of jail free card tonight.

Sadly that’s not a feeling a lot of prisoners in Abu Dhabi ever get to experience.

At leat they have their lives. Sadly that is not the case for the Juventus fans Liverpool murdered. Footballs shame.

I’d rather be the plucky underdog than the shame of europe

4 Likes

Liverpool are revered and respected throughout Europe, pal.

Nobody in Europe even knows who Manchester City are.

That’s a knock out blow

1 Like

Liverpool players houses get robbed while they are playing home ties in the champions league, fans die when they play away. Buses get attacked.

A horrible club. Hated the world over.

Liverpool are loved and hated in equal measure, mate, which is the mark of all the great clubs.

Which beats being an anonymous, faceless, corporate front for a murderous, slaveholding, head chopping regime any day.

Blood money, I believe its called.

article-2626189-1DC5BEDA00000578-299_634x448

“Let the slaves eat cake” - actually, no, they won’t even get that.

I hear when Manchester City win a trophy the players go on the lash - a totally different type of lash to what you or I would be familar with, mind.

I hear when the liverpool players win a trophy… oh wait

Five European Cups and 18 league titles, pal.

But never mind, I’m sure the Sheikhs can manufacture a few plastic ones for you.

Yesterday’s team.

The backpass change finished ye.

12 Likes

:smile: