UEFA Champions League 2018/2019 Round of 16

Gonzaga getting to their first Leinster Schools Senior Cup Final this afternoon just goes to show that sometimes in sport the little guy can have their day.

2 Likes

The golfer coming on.

Agreed. A lot of huff and puff but no end product. One deflected shot on the goals in 27 minutes. That right back, Wolf, looks unable to kick the ball with any direction.

Spurs will score here.

Carvajal is playing like a drunkard

1 Like

Lads, when did bollixology of sportspeople covering their mouths when talking on the pitch or sideline become so mainstream? It was always prevalent in guff like gridiron where some nerd offensive co-ordinator would have a laminated card covering his mouth when calling the plays into the QBs headset. But now you see managers giving players instructions and both of them with their hands covering their mouths, or lads walking off chatting at half time or full time doing likewise. It irks me something terrible for no apparent reason.

1 Like

Vinicius had Benzema all on his own as an option there

Some Everton player was at it with Salah at half time the other day … at half fucking time

Terrified of those lip reader weirdos.

1 Like

Salah and an Everton chap were at it on Sunday.

1 Like

I heard Salah and an Everton fellow were at it on Sunday.

Those Manchester United gimps like Lingard and Pogba are always at it too.

To be fair to him he was ahead of benzema and there was 2 defenders blocking a pass

That’s the way it’s gone now sadly, weirdos over analyze everything in sport. It’ll be on the gah shortly, Paidi coveting his gob while he whispers to Mickey Cahill.

I saw that Jody Gormley weirdo has a team of 14 year olds playing a full blanket defense in Gaelic schools football the other day. Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these utter fucking weirdos.

He was only ahead of Benzema because he went running down a blind alley

Seems an epidemic of sorts but hopefully it dies out quickly like that stripes on players hooters fad in the mid to lates 90’s.

The magnificence of Ramos on full display tonight. A player of a generation.

The drunk makes a very important save and then Davies with the block on the follow up.

Seriously Carvajal?

Reus :astonished:

The drunk with another fantastic save.

Bambi on ice