UEFA Nations League - Republic of Ireland vs Denmark - Republic of Ireland vs Wales

I’d say not many have faith in his technical ability tbf.

O’Neill will get stick now but in fairness that’s not a bad result for Eire agin the 19th ranked team in the world.

I covered this in an earlier informative post that really should have accumulated several likes by now.

1 Like

Gibraltar won again.

Need to beat Denmark to avoid relegation

And hope Wales beat them surely?

:+1:

I was convinced we had played them twice already … they’ll beat us 3 or 4 zero. When is that game?

There’s 6 match days so we play every team 3 times.

In the next round we play Denmark in Cardiff, and Wales in Copenhagen. They play each other in Dublin.

3 Likes

Lovely.

Denmark beat Austria 2 nil tonight in a friendly, prob depleted sides but the Danes keep winning games.

Erikksson is full of shit these days, there’s still a chance

:no_mouth:

MON throwing the squad under the bus on Sky Sports.

I think when Christie dispossessed the Welsh chap for his chance yer man in turn actually got a toe on it and the ball deviated away from goal. I thought he therefore had to take the shot first time as players were closing in on him. It definitely wasn’t a case of it being straightforward to take it directly towards goal and knock it in.

Sutton laying into kerr :joy:

Where?

Virgin sport

Would have made the final if they got through it

1 Like

Eire won one game in the 2002 World Cup against Saudi Arabia. The deluded soccer types here reckon they should have been in the final.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t . Refs were bent as a 9 pence coin at that tournament .

1 Like