UEFA Super Cup

Is this even worth watching? I’ve come to it after 10 mins and am trying to decide…

WTF is Chivu wearing on his head? Bit of a Peter Cech thing going on there.

I assume your the only one watching it if your asking yourself the questions?!

:clap: [quote=“TwoRunnyEggs, post: 511474”]
I assume your the only one watching it if your asking yourself the questions?!
[/quote]

Well if one doesnt ask the question, how does one expect find an answer? Your post isnt awfully good and doesnt answer my question.

Anyway, it hasn’t been awfully good so far from my pov.

Oh right… :rolleyes:

what’s the score there hi?

Well lads, is this any good?? I will only watch it if ye give the go ahead…

serious tooooooooooooon…

Fucking pumping!!! Old skool value…

Ujfaluši is ‘ring’ rusty apparently… good man Ronnie…

no,
its not much good
in short this game in my eyes sets the tone for the 3 months of predictable dross that is the champions league group stages.
i dont know what else to say really, this is one of the most unremarkable games i have seem since that nil all draw between barca and inter milan in the san siro in last season’s firts stage of the groups.

i just dont get what the purpose of this match is really ? for a start why is it played in monaco every year?
That game between Partizan and Anderlect the other night was miles ahead of this or any of the muck we will see over the next few months till the last 16

nice to see Forlan playing tho again, eto’o is a horrible cunt…

Poor keeping there for the goal…

Eto’o is indeed a most horrid cunt…

cracking stuff from Reyes there, pretty poor from ceasar to be beaten like that

in other news the guy in the RP today tipped naples to win the Calcio at odds of 66-1 EW 1, 2, 3.
now i must say im not a guru of italian football at all, north african and southern europe is more my thing but yer man ( mark langdon i think) reckons Rafa Beneath-us will have a very detrimental effect on inter milan as he will not get out of the players what Mourinho did…
now i cant see too many differences betweem the inter team that won the CL and the team playing tonight so id of thought surely they could compete again.
anyway tis dude reckons, Naples will give it a rattle along with Rome and the 2 Milan clubs

Think the uruguayen(sp) Cavani has joined them, they have some handy players in Hamsik and Lavezzi but wouldn’t know too much about them, our calcio experts NCC, Bandage and Rintintin will surely fill us in

Inter could do with a few new faces in that side…

2-0, Kun with the goal…

Bandage will be celebrating hard tonight, now that his beloved Los Colchoneros are home and hosed

goran pandev
an odious cunt
deffo a spotter tho

peep peep penalty!

Fine save…nice height for a keeper but there was power behind it