Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

I think either way she is set up to fail.

At this point she really has to, but will be gone straight away. She never had the chance of a decent premiership as Brexit is a disaster. I admired her for taking the flak for a while for the Three Baskets is yet another effort at kicking the can down the road to avoid the hard decisions.

Her real failings were the election and the reaction to Grenfell. She really showed why coronations of leaders are a terrible idea. You need an election campaign of some sort to test your mettle. Though the Democratic Party in the US still couldn’t figure out that Hillary Clinton was a useless candidate after two primary campaigns, so maybe people never learn.

1 Like

Cheers mate. I called her for being an intellectual inadequate. And I was correct.

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd is absolutely correct. Whilst many, including myself, were lauding the appointment of a clear headed, no nonsense pragmatic soft brexiteer, Fagan correctly identified her as an inadequate intellectual lightweight completely out of her depth.
She has allowed nerds like gove, Davis and fox to dictate to the entire country, and allowed an evolutionary throwback like Rees mogg to take centre stage with his personal brand of fundamentalism. She is beyond useless.

4 Likes

This dipshit.

1 Like

Those fucking cunts make my blood boil.
I’m fucking seething.

Is that @flattythehurdler trying to keep up there?

I fell off you cunt. My leg is sore. My pride is very sore.

1 Like

How is she an intellectual lightweight?

She went to Oxford.

Again, people are unable to differentiate between various types of intelligence.

Have you never met an idiot that went to Oxford?
You need to get out more Tim, and be more objective than to simply tug the forelock at the first sign of an oxbridge degree of any sort.

4 Likes

A degree in Geography was it? Might as well have done Arts.

Sigh.

I have met plenty of highly intelligent people who come across as social misfits with poor people skills.

It doesn’t mean they are not book smart.

I have also met plenty of people who have average intelligence who get to the top because of their softer skills.

Fagan was laughing at her for studying Geography in Oxford. I find that ridiculous when the leader of the opposition failed two A Levels. Most people who go to Oxford’s undergraduate is some kind of BA, that’s just the way it is.

It doesn’t make you qualified to be PM, I never said it did, but it doesn’t make you an idiot.

As I pointed out at the time, Clement Attlee walked around with a second in history from Oxford. He is considered by many to be the greatest post war PM of them all. The likes of Paul Keating left school young.

Clem the gem :clap:

Did another prominent poster write this for you?

Paul Keating is the absolute embodiment of a renaissance man who never felt he had to prove anything to anyone and was above mere studying at a verdant institution, which would have suffocated his obvious genius.
He’d wipe the floor with these intellectual pygmies. I so wish he’d come back to political life on Australia.

1 Like

Well yes that’s rather my point.

He left school young as that was just the way it was back then.

I just find it funny that you can run down someone’s intelligence for having a degree from Oxford.

Dear me Tim.
That’s as bad a misquote/strawman as I’ve seen on TFK for quite a while.

What is?

1 Like