Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Sorry, mate, I’m still laughing at you calling anybody else a weasel when you’ve spent the last three years writing weasel racist rhetoric all over this forum.

You’re a fucking weasel racist piece of shit, so it stands to reason that you swallow a lying smear campaign whole.

Oh, and you’re only too happy to posit Holocaust conspiracy theories.

More lies. There are four Black September leaders buried in the cemetery Corbyn visited, including Atef Bsesio, the PLO’s head of intelligence who is believed to be the mastermind of the 1972 Munich attack.

You realize you are on the side of animals who slaughtered Jewsish Olympic athletes in this debate? and have the gall to call others anti-Semitic. What a complete clown you are.

Just admit you either lied or are simply wrong. Corbyn has finally admitted the “truth”, he was there but not involved, whatever the fuck that means.

The Black September terrorists who carried out the Munich bombing are buried in Libya. That’s a fact. Get your facts right before commenting.

I don’t take lessons from racist scumbags like you who actually stick up for genuine anti-semites, and don’t have a clue what they’re talking about, about what “side” I’m on, thanks very much.

Cheers for admitting Corbyn is correct.

We can end the debate right there.

Can anyone point to any evidence of where these lads are buried?it’s all gone a bit he said she said here.
Thanks.

It wasn’t a bombing. Do you want a run through of what they did?

Sorry, mate. I was just about to say that Benjamin Netanyahu, or “Bibi”, as you so endearingly like to call him, glorified the perpetrators of the King David Hotel bombing, hence the misplaced word on my part.

And you clearly have no problem with that, certainly I’ve never read a single word from you to suggest such.

Do you think Netanyahu should resign for actually glorifying terrorism?

I dislike Netanyahu and Likud. You keep bringing it up again and again. You are very strange.

The Black September terrorists who were killed in the attack were handed over to Libya and buried there. There were nine attackers and obviously plenty others who planned the attack. Altef Bsesio was head of PLO Intelligence and believed to be the mastermind of the attack.

You are just deflecting. Answer the question, would your average British Jew be more offended by graffiti on a wall or their potential PM attending a ceremony to honor PLO and Black September terrorists?

It’s very strange that you keep denying it.

Very strange, indeed.

Please explain Corbyn’s statement “I was there but not involved”, when he is clearly photographed holding a wreath.

What does “not involved” mean when you are present holding a wreath at a wreath laying ceremony?

Your defense of this anti-Semitic racist scumbag is staggering.

There are a lot of British Jews who support Corbyn on this, mate - he attended the cemetery to commemorate innocent victims of Israeli state terrorism. The clue is when it happened - on the anniversary.

But sure what would they know.

You on the other hand know sod all about vilification of minorities, which is why you have such a consistent record both of defending it and actually doing it.

You’re a comedy show.

A lot of speculation here alright.

2 Likes

It’s quite simple, mate. Corbyn went to commemorate innocent victims of Israeli state terror, state terror which both you and @Tim_Riggins seem to have no problem with.

He didn’t honour terrorists.

Stop projecting.

That’s what you are, and what you do.

You have no problem with actual anti-semites, “very fine people” as far as you’re concerned. You just hate Muslims more.

Denying what exactly?

I think it’s very possible to critical of both persons. It isn’t a zero sum game. It is a convenience that Bibi weighed in. Gives you something to focus on.

The fantasy that Corbyn’s supporters create over his role in “peace” are hilarious. Like the made up narrative that he was key to peace in Northern Ireland. He gave moral support to the IRA, that’s his contribution. He actively went against peace in 1985 in favour of “the cause”.

Corbyn when on Press TV (see here btw, he was paid by the Iranians for these appearances- apparently it’s all just a Zionist plot though against him in the media https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-paid-iran-press-tv-tortured-journalist-2016-6) described Hamas operative Amru as “brother”. Amru was involved in a suicide bombing mission in Jerusalem in 2003.

Corbyn desceibed Hamas and Hezbollah as “friends”.

He has shared platforms with people who claimed 911 was a Zionist conspiracy.

Corbyn isn’t actually much of a peacemaker, he is someone who believes he is infallible because he’s “on the right side of history”.

The problem for leftists like @Sidney and indeed for Coybyn is that they truly believe there is a moral equivalence between violence carried out by the Israelis in defending their country, and violence carried out by a variety of terrorist groups and countries attacking Israel. In fact Corbyn goes so far as to compare Israel to the Nazis, which I’m sure really endears him to British Jews.

There is no moral equivalence. Israel is a modern, democratic, multicultural state which desires to live in peace. It is surrounded by countries and groups who wish to exterminate all Jews, and and has been under constant attack from it’s neighbors and terrorist groups since 1948. The states that oppose Israel are all Muslim majority states who by and large are not democratic, have barbarian treatment towards women and those who commit crimes, and impose Sharia law on all citizens, regardless of their religion or none.

There’s a simple question which answers the moral equivalence argument. Would you prefer to be a Muslim living in Israel or a Jew (or Christian) living in a Muslim majority state?

I can’t believe you are this stupid, but perhaps Corbyn supporters actually are.

How the fuck are PLO leaders and Black September leaders “innocent victims”?

You do realize there was a war going on at the time? Should only one side have been allowed fight in the war? Given the litany of terrorist attacks against Israel and against Jews within and outside Israel, the Israelis were fully justified in tracking down and killing every PLO and Black September member.

You’ve made great play of your love for the IRA, mate.

I’m really surprised that you’d see a difference between a group fighting against colonial oppression, and, oh, people fighting against colonial oppression.

You’re wrong actually. I see a big moral difference between Israeli state terror and violence by Palestinians or Hezbollah.

Israel uses state terror, colonial occupation and continuing colonial expansion. It uses ethnic cleansing and mass murder of civilians. It was founded by terrorism. The Palestinians use terrorism and violence as a means of trying to overthrow that colonial oppression.

Israel masterminded the Sabra and Shatila massacre of Palestinian civilians in 1982. The man in charge of that operation later bcame their Prime Minister.

Morally, any violence coming from the Palestinian and Hezbollah sides has far greater moral justification than that of the Israelis.

Of course you can see none of this because you’re a far right nut job who gets all their opinions on the Middle East from pro-Israel US sources.

I’m suprised you have the gall to call yourself an Irishman given how you so wilfully choose to misunderstand reality in relation to a situation which is the mirror of what happened in Ireland.

You’re a typical Irish idiot living in the US. Were you around in Ireland during any time of fighting, you’re the type who would have been an informer.

You’ve lost the plot big time, mate.

By the way, plenty of Jews have compared Israel to the Nazi regime.

Are they “anti-semites” too?