Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z-a5hy7QO8

https://youtu.be/NzdZ5jW19ro

You have a massive crush on her.

Belittles her intelligence.
Looks to mock her at every turn.

Now imagine she was from the other side of the political aisle and what he would say of it.

He’d be out in his garden at 11am, picking fresh veggies, and spend 5 odd hours over a very slowly cooked old persons meal, charming the trouser suit pants off her.

3 Likes

I see Alex Salmond quit the SNP amid allegations of sexual harassment.

Salmond leaps ???

His stances will mean this will just be dismissed.

Tired of swimming against the current

Battery?

The Corbyn anti-semitism smearers need to get better people.

1 Like

Do you like Owen Jones again?

He’s trying his best to get back in the cult’s good books anyway.

Why do you think you can only agree with everything somebody says or vehemently disagree with everything somebody says, with no in between at all?

It’s a really weird mindset you have.

Still, though, I’m sure even you can agree that it’s not a good look for the smearers to have one their rank exposed as saying what Field said to Joseph.

Maybe the new angle to smear Corbyn will be that he should have thrown Field out of the party before he resigned. :grin:

1 Like

I don’t really care about Frank Field tbh.

The overarching point was that his position in the Labour Party would mean he would have been ignored by the cult, regardless of what he has said before.

Corbyn has shared the stage, promoted and praised people who have as said bad and worse before so maybe Frank will get an invite to Jezza’s next bash.

You say you don’t really care about Frank Field yet you were pushing his claims above yet are now dismissing what he said to Joseph.

You didn’t answer my question re. Owen Jones so I’ll ask it again.

Why do you think one can only agree with everything somebody says or vehemently disagree with everything somebody says, with no in between at all?

Why can there be no in between as far as you’re concerned?

For the record I tend to agree with a lot more of what Jones says than disagree.

1 Like

How was I was pushing his claims?

I just said they would be ignored because he was to the right of the party.

Everything is a smear against Jezza by the right wing and Blairites and he is no way accountable for what he did before being leader.

We can all agree that Frank field is an opportunistic prick.

Because you were posting about them and clearly treating them as having merit.

They’ll be ignored because they’re one more in an endless list of baseless smears against Corbyn.

That they come from somebody with absolutely no moral authority to talk about anti-semitism is bordering on farce.

The anti-semitism thing couldn’t be any more transparently a smear campaign.

You couldn’t be any more transparently arguing from a position of bad faith here given that you’ve consistently tried to belittle any notion of anti-semitism among Republican supporters in the US where there is a massive problem.

Corbyn and his antisemitism is doing savage damage to Labour, leave the bastard there as long as possible, they are totally un-electable with him at the helm