Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Again you try to draw this isn’t another argument.

Jeremy Corbyn is one man.

The platforms he has promoted and benefited financially from are on him.

It’s very disappointing to hear your view, mate, I know you’d be a solid Labour man were he not leader. :grin:

1 Like

Careful, his cult are still celebrating him losing the last general election against the worst prime ministerial campaign of all time.

English, please, mate.

A man you’ve consistently tried to smear without foundation.

Conspiracy alert…

Continually repeating the word “cult” to yourself does not an argument, make, Tim. It’s merely another transparent psychological device you employ to try and insulate yourself from your own genuinely cultish behaviour.

It’s pretty sad at this stage.

They’re not conspiracies.

Corbyn has shared the stage with anti semites and praised them. He has described organizations like Hamas as his mates. He has taken money from Iranian owned tv station Press TV, a station that regularly engages in anti semitism.

As I said before, I don’t believe Corbyn is an anti Semite, I just believe he’s an anti western simpleton who has never grown into adult political positions.

Corbyn is not a serious politician, he’s a professional agitator and moaner, his failure to deal with this issue is a disgrace. He is ducking and diving around Brexit, is another example, a complete fraud

So you say Corbyn is an anti-semite before contradicting yourself and saying he’s not an anti-semite.

All those weeks of desperately scouring the news looking for another smear to link to, and all for nothing as demolish your own weeks-long forum campaign.

Tying yourself in knots doesn’t even begin to explain it.

I don’t think you can read.

I’ve said that consistently.

Oh I can read just fine, Tim.

The problem is you can’t write.

He’s a very strange guy.

I don’t think he hates anyone but just the West.

The cult thing suits the brains behind the operation Seamus Milne and McDonnell as they want to get into power. The naive simpletons like Sidney lap it up. Remember a few weeks ago when Sidney finally expressed some disappointment with Corbyn over Brexit. “Disappointment”, I mean check the guy’s political career and positions.

Stellar as usual. Beats the “I know you are but what am I” by a whisker.

Corbyn has views on most matters that in any normal society would be classed as moderate and middle of the road. They certainly are in Ireland. Your problem is that you take most of your views straight from US populist right nut jobs, so of course you think he’s nuts.

Issues like public ownership of rail or water or electricity or the health system or fighting against extortionate university fees are very much middle of the road issues. Arguing for a clampdown on the sort of deregulated finance that caused the financial crash is a middle of the road issue. Arguing for greater investment in public housing is a middle of the road issue.

Reasonable people abhor Israel’s genocidal carry on for countless decades and know full well they’ve never had any interest in genuine peace. Reasonable people see exactly why the likes of Hamas and Hezbollah exist as resistance movements. They exist for the exact same reason the 1919-1921 IRA existed or the 1969-1997 IRA existed, or armed resistance in South Africa existed or the Sandinistas or the Mau Mau existed. Because their cause is ultimately a just one regardless of whether you agree with their methods.

Corbyn is not in a position of any authority over Brexit. For all his dithering, and there are very few people who couldn’t be accused of that on this issue bar the Liberal Democrats, what he says ultimately makes no difference to the negotiations, because he has no power over them.

Your beloved Tories have been in the position of authority for the last eight years, it was their idea, they delivered it, and they’re now on the brink of delivering an utter catastrophe upon Britain.

One would very reasonably come to the conclusion that it is they who hate the west, as they’re out to try and ruin the most successful transnational entity of all time and the pillar of the post-World War II order that brought peace and prosperity to Europe.

But one would also have to conclude that they also hate their own country, given that it’s not hard to see that as well as the economic destruction it could wreak on it, it could also unleash forces that could break the UK itself apart.

It was a serious and accurate point which you predictably chose to get offended by.

I’ve criticized the Tories consistently over Brexit.

You have consistently ignored Corbyn on Brexit, then recently expressed your disappointment with him on it. You wouldn’t be disappointed if you had a clue about his political career. You are also absolutely incorrect saying Corbyn has no influence on this, Corbyn has consistently used the whip in Parliament.

A lot of words there saying sfa. You can criticize Israel without calling Hamas your mates. You can criticize Israel without calling anti semites good guys. You can criticize Israel without appearing on the likes of Press TV. A so called man of principle who had no problem taking money from Iran.

Corbyn’s problem is that he is a simpleton. If someone criticizes the US or the UK, he’ll instantly be interested in being their mate.

Have you?

I don’t remember too much of it, and the distinct impression I get from any of your “criticism” is that it has been of the “tut tut”, mother slapping her son on the wrist, blood is thicker than water variety, rather than an acceptance that they are now a haven for utter crackpots and deserve to never be in power again as a result of what they’ve done over the last eight, and particularly three, years. Sort of a Fianna Fail “we all made mistakes” “admission”.

No, the Tories did. They need to fuck off, and fuck off for good.

Corbyn campaigned against Brexit. You might not like that fact, but it’s a fact. It’s also a fact that he said he’d vote to remain in any hypothetical second referendum.

Corbyn has sod all influence here and while I don’t agree with his all things to all men approach I can well understand why he’s taking it.

But that’s the whole crux, of course. You can’t criticise Israel without being anti-semitic, or something. You can engage in genuine anti-semitism like Trump, Orban and Duterte though, and that’s apparently fine. “Mates” are “mates”, even if they actually spread the type of toxic views that led to the genocide against the Jewish people.

What’s your problem with Corbyn appearing on Press TV? I thought you were pro-free speech?

Em, yeah, whatever.

I’d say this would be some craic,are you going @Tassotti

Why? I would have thought that he was one of the better and more genuine politicians over the years.

You need to read around it if you can be bothered. He is not a nice person.

Can you be a bit more pacific?

I’ve been pretty clear in my criticism of the stupidity of Brexit and that if I had a vote, it would be for the Liberal Democrats right now.

Corbyn can appear on Press TV if he wants. But the simple fact is he got paid for it. Corbyn and Co are happy to insinuate all they want about people “smearing him” for hanging around anti Semites and it being a Zionist plot, like your good self in this very thread.