Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

She’s in the RA :clap:

First cousins weren’t they? Twins rarely look so alike.

Visiting their other cousins in Germany and then they all sent their peasants to slaughter each other a year later.

1 Like

Call me Dave wants back in as Foreign Secretary.

He is deluded.

He’ll fit in well with the rest of the fantasists in the UK cabinet so.

Someone not wearing their Poppy?

I suppose @flattythehurdler is out burning a Guy tonight —

1 Like
1 Like

That’s a brilliant story.

She told the court she was kneeling in the middle of the bed performing a sex act when she decided to move position and “swung her legs” from underneath her, before lying back on the bed with her head towards the bottom end.

At that point she claimed the bed gave way and she toppled off the end, landing on her head.

The judge found that two gliders, or feet, were missing from the bottom end of the bed, but concluded this was not the cause of Ms Busby’s accident.

He said a “much more likely cause” for the fall was that she was in an “unusual position” towards the foot of the bed and kneeling back on her feet.

Judge Cotter said she had no means of support, other than placing her arm down on the bed, as she attempted to swing her legs around from underneath her in what was “not an easy manouvre”

1 Like

Can you paint a picture in layman terms as to what kind of positions or sexual acts she may have been in when the accident happened, in your opinion?

I can’t really. In my own mind she was on her knees sucking him off (performing a sex act it says, ruling out her getting paddled from behind i suppose) and she threw her self back with her legs wide open inviting him to get on top of her and she fell back and slipped off of the bed and landed on her fucking head.
That’s my reading of the situation anyway.

1 Like

Was it definitely a man in bed with her? I didn’t read the article but can we rule out it wasn’t a woman or a dog?

1 Like

No, the chap was named there In the article. In fairness to him there is no mention of him being in any way rough or anything . He had nothing to do with it

Is she from Limerick?

The photo just caps off the whole article.

1 Like

Looks like she might be from Rathkeale originally.

Interesting angle tbere on the lad she was in the bed with. I waa reading it in the daily mail.
Poor chap had just left his missus of 20years only days before, he met yerwan at the Chelsea flower show and they were only riding once or twice.
Her ex husband says she was mad for money and mad for cock