Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

That young man is being raped there but I doubt the rapemongers will have much interest in such a black and white case like that r

1 Like

It certainly looks like he was drugged and raped.

1 Like

His trousers are still on. That’s a rape to me although i supppose we’ll need to see his whatsapp messeges

2 Likes

In the vid a fellow student walks past and barely pays them a glance.

Good thing that a certain lapsed poster who shrieked over Trump and Russia but would defend Jeremy Corbyn to the hilt isn’t around for this.

She sounds like a snowflake.

2 Likes

Looking like we’ll be joining with the Footballers. A good move for both clubs.

link ain’t working

I always thought ye were. Hope it works out well. :+1:

No completely separate. A few of the more difficult characters have moved on now so it makes it easier to join.

1 Like

John Bull isn’t even sure if there were any drones at Gatwick at all now. :joy: @Tassotti what kind of a tin pot operation are they running over there at all?

OOFFT

Joke of a place, country goes into meltdown over a few drones and now there may have been no drones.

It’s quite surprising that these drones have the WASPs in such a tizzy.

Billy the Brit dreaming about being a world power and the country being brought to a standstill by a Christmas toy.

2 Likes

The Brexit zeitgeist is captured perfectly by the fact that this year’s most popular Christmas toy is a shitting unicorn.

Possibly an imaginary children’s toy as well

Scum

John Redwood knighted, it’s all just a total joke at this stage.

1 Like

This drone story is making the UK look like gobshites. They don’t have a fucking if there were drones or not and now the police are saying if there were drones sighted they could have been police ones.

Surely to fuck if it was a police drone the police could have said yep that’s ours and avoided the whole fiasco.

Sussex chief: Some drone sightings at Gatwick may have been of police drones https://jrnl.ie/4416881

1 Like