Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/pri_43968224.jpg?w=620&h=325&crop=1

https://twitter.com/jamesmelville/status/876909719771807744

Which of them is a bigger cunt?

A “day of rage” organised for tomorrow. Look at the tulip in the article who has organised this. The type of sad case like @Sidney.

How’s the internet degree in cladding and health and safety going? One for the imaginary wall with all the other internet diplomas.

I imagine @Sidney will be heading over. This guy fits the profile of his hero. He’s a Trotskyite, Workers party (Sidney has to have been a stickie), paint bomb thrower. I think there’s about 4 Trots left, but they are going to overthrow the gubbermint, any day now.

Morgan. The answer is always Morgan

Deary me. There have been some lame trolls on this forum but you’re definitely one of the saddest and thickest ever.

i) The end destination of a lot of “stickies” in this country almost perfectly describes yourself, mate - ie. a brief dalliance with left-wing thought followed by a conversion to zealot-like neo-conservatism.

Given your own utterly laughable claims to be some sort of Irish Republican when you represent the polar opposite of everything Irish Republicanism stands for, I think your reference is especially ironic.

Whether intentional or not, you appear to have used Eoghan Harris as your life’s role model, actually that’s probably a bit unfair to Mr. Harris.

ii) People in the UK or Ireland don’t use US phrases such as “the gubbermint”, mate. That’s the preserve of Tea Party simpletons like yourself, which leads one to draw the obvious conclusion that you’re now so confused about politics that you don’t even know what it is you’re angrily railing against anymore, and you’re now lashing out against yourself.

Sad to see such a public meltdown.

Her Majesty’s Most Gracious Speech will begin shortly and will mark the opening of Parliament. Notwithstanding the minor issues in forming the next government, this will as always be a fantastic occasion.

I hope she drops dead mid speech, the fucking leech.

8 Likes

Ah you cant say that, the rhyming metre is not right.

2 Likes

Her husband has just been admitted to hospital as a precautionary measure

cc @tassotti

Phil has been admitted to hospital due to “an infection arising from a pre-existing condition”.

If he was in the US that would mean he’d be fucked but thankfully in Britain his medical bills will be taken care of and he can return to convalesce in his rent-free social housing which has no flammable cladding.

What’s he now? 95?

Those royals are ridiculous. He’s great though.

“Get your skates on, first race is at half-past two” Dennis Skinner shouts at Lizzie :rofl:

he’s in fine form according to the latest reports

Theresa May talking about her efforts to overcome division and unite people

Imgur

5 Likes