Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

I was listening to a woman on the radio yesterday who is some sort of coordinator for a Grenfell survivors group, talking about the governments and authorities actions. The majority of families from the tower block are in temporary accommodation, despite being promised permanent accommodation immediately. This is basically doss houses or boarding houses they’re in, with one being an 8 storey hotel, where there have been two fires in the last few weeks with evacuations, doing their mental health the world of good. She was saying that there have been 21 attempted suicides of survivors since the fire (which sounded dodgy, but there’s clearly an issue there). It’s funny how quickly we forget, or lose interest in a story, especially when the actions of those we pay to be responsible for them aren’t doing their jobs.

2 Likes

Mick the Muldoon laughing up his sleeve at the tans

That’s @Tassotti dragging up the average

1 Like

It’s no wonder radical Islam has taken such a hold on Britain [quote=“gilgamboa, post:3968, topic:19239, full:true”]
Mick the Muldoon laughing up his sleeve at the tans

[/quote]

Only a matter of time before the first traveller is radicalised looking at that.

This place will go into the ultimate meltdown then.

This sounds horrible but many have simply refused new homes. Additionally, it isn’t that easy to just find people what they want in a matter of weeks.

@Tassotti I’ve had a lovely day drinking around the Fleet St , Hatton Gardens area. Some cracking old pubs here. A great part of the city

2 Likes

What would Mick be earning if he stayed at home?

200 euro on the dole

1 Like

We did well to get rid of the workshy cunts so, is it 200 a week now on the dole @Sidney?

Avg wage is about 40k anyways. No idea how that conpares with the uk that table isnt a direct comparison anyway

Lolz.

how could anyone live on 40,000 euros?

How would anyone get on the property ladder?

:smile::smile:

Some months I could , others not .

Whats lolz mate

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/britain/child-sex-grooming-ring-exposed-in-newcastle-child-rapist-paid-10000-by-police-to-watch-over-girls-at-parties-36016135.html

Jaysus.

To catch a rapist you need a rapist — No coincidence it’s all Asian men…